THIRTY FIVE

Mia woke up the next morning to an empty bed. The space next to her was cold so Trent must have been up for a while already.

She walked into Milo's nursery to see him already awake and staring at the ceiling.

"Hello my gorgeous boy," Mia cooed as she picked up the small baby.

She got him changed into a clean nappy and baby grow before walking downstairs. Trent was stood in the kitchen only in his joggers cooking.

"What are you doing?" Mia smiled as she walked over to him.

"I wanted to make you breakfast in bed," he pouted.

"Well thank you but I dont think I'll be staying in bed for long with this one," she chuckled looking at Milo.

"To be honest he didn't cry much last night. I was surprised," Trent replied as he got back to cooking his sausages and bacon.

"Well he's like his mother then. Once he is asleep nothing is going to wake him up. Unless it's food of course."

"You're right there."

Trent cooked the rest of the food before dishing it out between two plates. Mia put Milo into his baby bouncer and then sat down next to Trent before digging into her breakfast.

"So I was thinking that maybe we could go on a walk today. Take Milo to the park or something. I think it would be nice to finally get out of the house," Trent said as he took a sip of his tea.

"Yeah I think that we would be nice to. Get to spend some family time just the three of us," Mia replied.

They both finished eating their food and then Mia fed Milo whilst Trent washed and put away the dishes.

"Can you take Milo whilst I go and get ready?" Mia asked once Trent had walked back into the living room.

Trent took Milo from Mia as she made her way upstairs to get ready.

Mia jumped in the shower and got a quick wash not bothering to wash her hair. She got dried before changing into a grey top and jacket with some black joggers. She wore something comfy as she was still in a little pain after giving birth.

She straightened her hair and put them in two space buns before applying lights makeup and some perfume and walking downstairs.

●●●

@miaarnold :

❤ 826,127     💬 129,227

@miaarnold : Trying to be one of those cool moms 😂

@trentarnold66 : The coolest and sexiest mom I've ever seen 😍🤤

●●●