THIRTY FOUR

"Here he is," Mia said as Trent walked back into the room the next morning with Milo is his arms.

"How was he?" she asked as she placed a kiss on his forehead.

"He was good. Cried a little bit when they put the light in his eyes but other than that. Perfect."

"Good."

Mia placed a gentle kiss on Trents lips before taking Milo from him.

"Did they say when we could go home?"

"They are just waiting for the test result but if everything comes back okay we should be out by this afternoon," Trent replied as he sat on the bed next to Mia.

"I can't wait to just be at home with you and Milo. My boys and no one else. That's all I need right now," Mia sighed resting her head on Trents shoulder.

Just then the doctor walked into the room with his clipboard and pen.

"So we have checked little Milo's hearing and sight and everything looks okay. There's no problems. We just need you to signs a few things and then you will be free to leave when you like," the doctor told them before handing over some forms and leaving.

The couple signed everything they had too and packed away everything.

They got Milo's baby grows and bottles along with Mia's hospital bag and then put Milo into his carrier.

"Are you ready?" Trent asked as he took Mia's hand in his.

"Yeah let's go."

The couple walked down the corridors and to the reception and they handed in their forms.

"You have already been booked in for a health visitor to come in two weeks time to check up on you. Is that okay?" the receptionist asked.

"Yeah that's fine Thank you."

The receptionist checked over the last few things before allowing Mia and Trent to leave.

They got Milo strapped in his carseat before getting in themselves. Mia sat in the back whilst Trent sat in the front.

After a 15 minute drive the family finally arrived back at their home.

"Home sweet home," Mia smiled as she picked up Milo.

"That it is."

Trent got all the bags out of the boot before walking inside.

"Surprise," they heard a few small voices say from around the corner.

"Guys what are you doing here?" Mia smiled as she saw Trents family along with Perrie, Alex and Delilah.

"We wanted to give Milo a welcome home party. We whispered though cause we figured he'd be asleep," Perrie said as she hugged Mia being careful of the sleeping baby in her arms.

"Thank you Pez."

Trent put down all of their bags and everyone greated everyone before they sat down.

Perrie was now holding Milo with Delilah sat on Alex's lap looking at the baby.

"I think she likes him," Mia smiled watching the 5 month old stroke her son's head.

"I think she does," Perrie replied. "Would you like a hold Michael."

Michael nodded his head before Perrie handed Milo over taking Delilah back from Alex.

"He looks so much like Trent," Michael said as he admired his grandson.

"I said the same thing but Trent disagrees."