TWENTY FOUR

Mia and Trent had been in the Maldives for the past week and tonight was their last night before going home tomorrow morning.

"Do you wanna go out for dinner tonight baby?" Mia asked as she walked outside to see Trent in the water.

"Yeah. Let's go in about an hour so we will see the sunset aswell," he replied.

"Yeah okay."

Mia and Trent spent the rest of the day in the water around their hut. At around 5pm they both got out the water and started to get ready.

Mia wore a long white dress while Trent wore a white shirt and black jeans.

"Are my babies ready to go?" Trent called out but he didn't get any response.

"Mia?" he asked again.

Silence.

"Mia what are you-?" Trent said as he walked into the bathroom where Mia was.

He stopped when he saw her admiring her bump in the bathroom mirror.

"Baby what are you doing?" said Trent as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Just watching our bubba. They keep kicking," she laughed.

Trent placed his hands on her stomach to feel a little kick on the palm of his hand.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little bit. But it's nice to know that everything is okay. It makes me need the toilet more often but still. Everything is worth it," she replied.

"I can't believe we find out the gender soon," Trent said excitedly.

"I know that do you want it to be?"

"You know I want a boy. Someone I can play football with."

"Well don't worry. No matter the gender this one is definitely a baller. Kicks 24/7," Mia laughed.

"Well I'll be happy with either. I think a little Mia will be cute."

Trent placed a peck on Mias cheek, nose, forehead and then her lips.

"Come on. We need to get going or we might miss the sunset."

They both made their way to the restaurant and took a seat in one of the outdoor booths that overlooked the sea. It was gorgeous and it would be even more stunning when the sun started to set.

"Hi what can I get for the both of you?" the waiter asked once the both of them had settled in.

They both ordered their meals and drinks, their drinks coming soon after.

"What time is your match on Wedneaday?" Mia asked him.

"Kick off is 5 why?"

"Because my scan is for 3:30. Are you sure you're gonna be able to come," she asked with a little disappointment on her face.

"Hey look at me."

Trent placed a hand on Mias cheek and made her look at him.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. I mean I get to hear my babies heartbeat. What could be more special that that?"

"Your right."

Their meals finally arrived and they both tucked in. The sun soon began to set and it made the whole experience magical.

●●●

@miaarnold :

❤ 827,129 💬 82,139

❤ 827,129 💬 82,139

@miaarnold : Final night in the Maldives but cant wait to find out what our bubba is 💙💗

@trentarnold66 : Team boy 💙

@perrieedwards : Team girl 💗

@alexoxchaimberlain : Team boy 💙

@jadethirwall : Team boy 💙

~ You're suppose to agree with me

●●●

@trentarnold66 :

❤ 1,827,128 💬 827,139

@trentarnold66 : Mr and Mrs forever

@miaarnold : I love you my baby ❤

~ I love you too my soulmate ❤

●●●

After their meal they both made their way back to their hut. They got changed into some comfy clothes before packing everything else away in their suitcases.

As it got darker and they both became more tired they eventually climbed into bed and fell asleep.

The next morning they both woke up early and made their way to the airport.

They boarded the plane back to John Lennon airport and again after 11 hours of being in the air they finally made it home.

It was now 6pm and they were both tired and hungry. Mia cooked them up a quick meal before they both went upstairs and went back to sleep.

●●●

Sorry this on is really short and boring. It was just a small filler chapter but they will get better now they are back home.

Please vote and comment 💖