EIGHTEEN

Trent woke up the next morning to Mia cuddled up to his chest. He had gotten home late last night so Mia didn't know he was even home yet. He gave Mia a kiss on the forehead before pulling her in closer.

"Goodmorning my baby," he said as he placed a gentle hand on her stomach not wanting to wake her up.

"Daddy's home now. And I'm not gonna leave again until you're in my arms. I love you and your mummy so much. We're getting married in two days time. Two days and then she's mine forever. I have no idea how she has put up with me for 2 years. Not. A. Clue. I love her though. Every single thing about her. The way her eyes squint when she concentrates or the way her eyes light up when she's happy or excited. I just love every piece of her."

Trent placed a kiss on her stomach before getting up out of bed and getting dressed.

When he came back out of the bathroom, Mia was layed awake with a smile on her face.

"Hey."

"Hi," he replied as he placed a kiss on her lips. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too. But you're back now so I can catch up on my cuddles," she said as she jumped ontop of him being careful of the baby.

"What time is your fitting with the girls?" Trent questioned wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

"Not until 1 and it is now 8:30 so we have plenty of time to cuddle."

"That we do."

They layed in bed for a couple of minutes in silence just enjoying being layed in eachothers arms when Trent spoke up.

"I missed this while  I was away. Being cuddled up to you, talking to the baby," he smiled.

"You were talking to the baby?" she asked.

"Yeah when you were still asleep. They say you should talk to your baby as much as possible so it hears your voice," he laughed.

"You're so cute," Mia said as she placed a kiss to his lips.

"I am not cute," he stated. "I'm fit," he said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"That aswell."

"Thank you for the compliment," Trent said with a laugh as he acted shocked.

A couple hours later, Mia and Trent climbed out of bed and Mia got ready to meet up with the girls. She got changed into some leggings and one of Trent's hoodies before giving Trent a kiss goodbye and heading to the boutique.

She parked up and saw the girls waiting outside for her. Jade, Leigh, Rachel, Tam and Perrie. Delilah had stayed home with Alex.

They all walked inside of the shop and got their glasses of champagne before being taken into the waiting area.

Jade, Leigh-Anne, Rachel and Tamara went first with their bridesmaid dresses. They took the bags and walked into their changing rooms while Perrie and Mia waited for them.

"Girls are you ready?" Mia asked.

She got a round of yesses before all the girls came out.

"Omg," Mia said as she held her hand over her mouth.

"Do you like them?" Tamara asked.

"They're gorgeous. They suit you so well," Mia replied.

The girls did a little twirl to show Mia the back before looking in the mirrors themselves.

"Do you like them. I mean I want you to feel comfortable wearing them?" she asked the girls.

"Mia they're beautiful," Jade said as she jumped up and down.