graduation

6 o'clock rolled around faster than ever. There were so many people there. I spotted where Ellie's family and my family sat right away. Knowing where they were made me feel a little better,but I was still a little nervous about giving my speech. Lucas had to give one too since he was the valedictorian. He went first.

"Why am I up here giving a speech again?" His sense of humor is so lame.

He ended up giving a five minute speech about how highschool molds our future and making more lame jokes and what not, I don't really know I kinda tuned him out. It was my turn to give my speech. Why was I so nervous?

"We would now like to invite up our 2021 class president Ms. Kehlani Bozzellie",Principal Derek announced.

I'm shaking. I've never been so terrified in my life,well that's a lie. I think the time I was most terrified was when I was meeting Anderson for the first time because I was planning on asking him to marry me.

Stop why are you like this, I think to myself.

I take my place at the podium they have set up and take a deep breath.

"Dear class of 2020,

It's been a wild ride,but the day has finally come that we leave each other,and start a new chapter in our lives..."

I went on for about a good 3 minutes and decided to wrap it up. As soon as I finished the people in the audience stood up and started clapping,some even shed a tear. What a bunch of losers.

I always have my camera with me anywhere I go. I ask my Mom to take some pictures of my friends and I,and of course she is more than thrilled to. I practically took a picture with everyone I could get one with,I mean it seemed like the right thing to do considering I was class president.I got a picture with Cruz,which was for sure one of my favorites.He has a ASU sweatshirt on,khaki joggers ,or the fake khakis, his yeezy's, and a bass pro shop hat. He took me fishing once but he got tired of me complaining about not catching anything so we packed up and went back to my house , where I forced him to watch "Toddlers and Tiaras" with me.

Finally Ellie Lucas Emillia and I all take a picture together. Ellie started crying.Noelle has always had strong emotions. No matter what emotion she was feeling,you would know.Cruz followed me as I was going to slip on the red crocs I had thrown in the car,until I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey sweet cheeks did you really think you could get away without taking a picture with me?" It was my ex. Dillan.

Why was he doing this here,now of all places. Cruz hated Dillan,he always has. It didn't help that Dillian tried to get with me right after Cruz and I broke up. Obviously I told Cruz about it because we swore to each other that we would still tell each other everything,even if we weren't together.

"What the hell could you possibly want?" Cruz said in a frightening tone.

That's what I like to call an unwritten rule. Once you hear Cruz in that tone you know to back off,and if you decide not to then good luck.

"Just coming over to see my sweet Kehlani,you look so fine as always babe." Dillan said, winking at me.

"Dillan please stay away from me and don't call me babe." I say in an angered tone.

Why does he do this? This wouldn't be the first time this has happened either,but thankfully Cruz,and my dad of course, were there to hopefully put an end to it.

"One more step dude and I swear to god I'll beat your ass"

After hearing Cruz say that I knew Dillian was done for.