revenge

I couldn't even process what I was seeing. Everything just seemed to stop. Cruz has never even mentioned another girl before.

"JUSTIN GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW MEET US BY THE FOUNTAIN AND BRING KEN,"I heard Ellie yell at her phone.

I pulled my arm away from Ellie and walked over to Cruz and this girl. Ellie followed.

"Hey Cruz who's this?" I asked in a nice tone.

He quickly turned around making eye contact with me.

"Oh hi nice to meet you I'm Magnolia,Cruz's girlfriend!"

What the hell did she just say

Ellie was shocked. Cruz was just looking at the floor as this whole thing unfolded.

Be petty,or nice? Ellie and I gave each other a look,and I made the decision."

"Cute!So Cruz,when were you gonna plan on telling your girlfriend that you made out with me,countless times.Huh? LOOK AT ME I"M TALKING TO YOU." I was furious.

He looked up at me.

Barcia and Ken came running in the doors.

"K you always blame everyone but yourself."

Before he could even get another word in I slapped him as hard as I could.

Barcia and Ken's eyes widened.

"Why the hell did you just slap MY boyfriend?"

Barcia quickly dragged me away before I could swing at her too.As he was dragging me out tears were streaming down my face. Ellie was on the phone with my mom telling her everything,she even started crying. Ken wrapped his one arm around her while he had the bags on his other arm.

We got to the car, and Ken ended up driving home because Ellie was still on the phone with my mom.

I was still crying. Barcia was reassuring me that it would be ok,but that just didn't matter.

"How could he do this. After these past few weeks? Did they even mean anything to him?"

I started crying harder and Justin started hugging me. Well for one,this made the decision easier.

We got back to the house and I hurried and ran up to Ellie's room. I didn't want to see anyone or talk to anyone.

I pulled the cover over my head and cried. Why is this happening? Everything was going perfect.

I could hear Barcia making his way up the stairs,but Ellie stopped him.

"Justin I know you're trying to help her,but she just needs a few minutes to herself right now."

"Yeah I agree with Noelle, let her calm down," I heard Roczen say.

The last thing I remember was crying and wiping my nose on Noelles blanket before falling asleep.I didn't sleep for long,an hour at the most. I was woken up by commotion in the living room.

I decided I was just going to listen to what was going on from here.

"Justin your my friend man,Ellie your my sister for god's sake."

It was Cruz. I decided I was gonna be a big girl and go downstairs. I wiped the tears from my face and made my way to the living room.

All eyes went on me as I walked into the living room.

"K can we please talk?" Cruz said.

"It's Kehlani to you,and what could you possibly want."

"Look I'm sorry okay,can you forgive me."

Ken started laughing and I almost laughed too.

"Please you're so pathetic it's not even funny." I said before walking over to sit on the couch.

"Cruz, how could you do this. You love her. I know you do. What on god's green earth were you thinking."

"El that's the thing I wasn't thinking. I didn't mean to hurt her"

"Oh yeah,what were you trying to do then? Were you trying to make her jealous?Did you just want to see a reaction from her? What you did was low Cruz. Sorry isn't gonna cut it." Barcia said.

I was trying so hard not to cry in front of Cruz. I didn't want to show him how much he hurt me.

"So everyones just taking K's side and not even giving me a chance to explain? Cruz said.

"HA this gotta be good." I say.

"I- I don't know but I messed up."

"Oh my gosh." I say before walking out.

Cruz stormed out,got in his car,and drove away.I didn't even care where he went. He probably was going to be with Magnolia.

I returned back to the living room once Ken said it was clear.We and watched Good Luck Charlie. That was one of my favorite shows growing up.

Ellie fell asleep leaning on Roczen,he was more than glad she was finally being herself,rather than being shy. Barcia and I were on the couch watching Good Luck Charlie. We sat there watching TV for about an hour before our parents finally returned home. Only the moms knew about what happened. We didn't want everyone hating Cruz.

"Hey kids how are you guys?"Lorranie said walking in the door.

"Hey mom we're pretty good!" Barcia replied to his mom.

"Hey ladies let's go to the sunroom to talk." Sharron said.

We got up and followed her. I really didn't want to talk to Cruz's mom about him.

"Look Mrs.Dixon I'm so-"

Before I could even finish my sentence she wrapped me in a tight hug.

"Don't you dare say you're sorry. This is not your fault honey,you didn't deserve what he did."

"I know I just feel terrible still." I said back.

"Well that Maggie or Magnolia girl is never stepping a foot in this house. I stand by that."

I love Sharron so much,I don't know what I would do without her.

"It'll be okay sweetheart." My mom said.

Lorraine came over and gave me a hug.

"Okay enough of us being sad. In more exciting news,I got a job!"

"Where at?"my mom asked.

"Well,Justin got an email from Supercross staff today. One of the photographers quit unexpectedly and they needed someone to fill the spot. Justin suggested my name,sent them some of my work, and they said they were blown away! They explained all the details,and I thought it would be a perfect fit,so I said yes!"

"CONGRATS!!!" All of the moms said.

We finished up talking and went back into the living room. Ellie,Ken,Justin and I only ate breakfast so we were getting hungry.

Dave ordered us a pizza and he went to pick it up.When he got home Ellie,Roczen,and Justin were quick to grab a piece. I thought I was hungry,but when I went over to grab a piece my appetite had seemed to just disappear.

Justin understood why I wasn't eating. He really did care for me,which I appreciated.

I ended up walking upstairs to go to bed. I checked my phone and I saw that I had 20 missed calls from Cruz,and about 15 voicemails.

I listened to a voicemail that he sent.

His words were slurred and I heard Magnolia in the background. He was drunk.

I just deleted the voicemails and went to bed. I couldn't wait to start my new job this week. Maybe I would get to meet Jett.