security

Security practically drug River and I to the track.

"Can someone explain what's happening?" River asked the security guards.

I remembered the one security guard from my first day. He wasn't questioning my ID now.

"We were directed to keep a close eye on Ms.Bozellie."

River and I looked at each other.

"Under whose order?" I asked.

"Mr.Jett Lawrence."

"Well that explains that. Can we please do our job now?" River was clearly annoyed.

"Yes but we will be in close proximity."

River rolled his eyes.

We both got our cameras out and set up.

During the first 250 I got a lot of good action shots of Pierce and Jett.

I also got a shot of Jett running over Pierce. Probably my favorite one so far.

The security guards wouldn't let us go anywhere the whole time. We were stuck where we were.

I just wanted to go home at that point.

Colt topped practice. He cannot win. Not this race. Anyone but him.

450 started. I was so stressed out after the first round of 250. I was barely  able to take any shots during 450.

I swear if I get fired over this.

Before the second round of 250 started I grabbed river and drug him over to where the security guards couldn't hear us.

"It would be nice if people could stop dragging me everywhere without an explanation."

I glared at him.

"Alright calm down cowgirl what's wrong?"

"Colt won practice THATS WHATS WRONG. I don't know what to do if he wins. I don't think I can go to podium if he does. I don't want to be near him."

"Jett won't let him be near you. I won't let him be near you. If you get into trouble with corporate all you have to do is tell them what's going on."

I hugged River.

How did i luck out to have such an amazing co- worker?

When the final round of 250 started my head was cleared.

The race started off good. Jett had the lead and Colt was in 5th.

I was getting awesome pictures. My favorite was of Jalek mid air.

As the race moved along Jett kept the lead,but Colt kept climbing up. 4th,then 3rd,and shortly after 2nd.

Shit. This is starting to get close.

I hear Ricky say Colt took the lead over the speakers.

I think I'm gonna be sick.

I kept taking pictures. I needed something to distract me and that was my best option.

"HERE COMES COOPER. DOWN GOES COLT AS COOPER TRIES TO MAKE THE PASS."

"JETT LAWRENCE HAS REGAINED THE LEAD. CAN HE KEEP IT GOING AROUND THIS LAST TURN?"

"YES!" I scream in excitement.

Both the security guards and River looked at me. I could feel my face get red from embarrassment.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN JETT LAWRENCE HAS TAKEN YET ANOTHER WIN."

When I heard Ricky say those words,I couldn't help but smile.