going public

***TW:ABUSE***

I tossed and turned all night. I ended up getting a few hours of sleep after forcing my delft to finally close my eyes.

I had to wake up early to get to the track for press day. Words couldn't even describe how excited I was to see Jett.

I showered and curled my hair. I also put on just a little bit of makeup. I had a hard time choosing an outfit though.

For being summer,it was kind of cool out so I wore a camera crew sweatshirt and leggings with white nike air maxes.

Noelle was getting ready too. Roczen had invited her to come to press day. I guess they're getting pretty serious.

Once we were both ready we walked downstairs for breakfast.

Thankfully Cruz was still in bed when we walked downstairs.

I was hoping Ellie wouldn't bring up what happend last night,but i knew we had to talk about it eventually.

"Lani look i know you probably don't wanna talk about last night,but i just wanna say sorry."

"El you're not the one that needs to be saying sorry. I know Cruz is your brother and everything but he needs to be a man and apologize himself. I just can't get the thought out of my head that I was a bad girlfriend."

At that point I had tears running down my face. I just needed to talk to Jett.

"Kay none of those things he said were true. We all saw how you treated him and it was nothing but perfect. He's just being a petty bitch and that's the only way he knows how to get to you. But when you bring Jett to dinner, maybe it'll make him realize how awful he's treated you."

"I hope so, I don't know how much longer I can take it. Alright enough of this sad talk. Let's head to the track we can grab Dunkin on the way."

El and i stopped at Dunkin,and thankfully we got there before rush hour. We both got iced coffee and i got jett a donut.

From Dunkin it took us about 20 minutes to get to the track.

When we got there i pulled into my spot and started unloading my stuff before hearing a familiar voice.

"Well you don't look like you rolled out of bed now."

It was Jett. I was so happy to hear his voice.

I set my stuff down before walking over to him and hugging him.

"You'll never guess what I got you," I said.

"I do love surprises"

I handed him the dunkin bag.

"And they say the perfect girl doesn't exist" Jett exclaimed before kissing me.

I'm going to be completely honest, all this was nice but he hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet.

"Alright get a room you two" El chimed in.

We all laughed.

"As much as I would love to stay,I gotta get back to my pits to get ready for interviews. A lot of autographs are gonna be signed this weekend i'm having a sign competition."

"Sounds exciting,we'll i won't miss you!" I said jokingly

"Oh i bet you wont." He winked and walked away.

Yeah that's a lie he knows i'll miss him.

I went back into the trailer to find Noelle sitting on the couch with Roczen.