cat fight

What the hell is she doing here? I thought she wasn't allowed back?

"Since it's couples night, I figured I'd bring my girlfriend around too," Cruz announced.

"Oh shit," Lucas said.

I looked at Cruz with a sarcastic smile.

Jett put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Cruz and Magnolia sat on the recliner together.

"So how did you two meet?" Lucas asked.

"Oh this gotta be good," Roczen laughed.

Cruz glared at him.

"I've known her for a few years now. She grew up about an hour away from here. Her friend dated one of my buddies from school and we all became friends. We met up at the mall a few months ago."

"So she's a rebound?

"An upgrade."

Magnolia laughed.

At least my hair color's natural.

I kept quiet.

"I don't even know how you managed to pull handsome boy over there. I mean come on, how delusional are you?" Magnolia said.

One more word out of this bitch I swear.

"I mean it has to be a dare ,or did he lose a bet?"

"At least my tits aren't fake," I said.

That made everyone but Cruz and Magnolia to laugh.

"Cruz knows how real they are," She winked at him.

"Oh so you're not a rebound,just another one of Cruz's hook ups."

"What did you just say to me?"

"Oh you heard me loud and clear. You're saying Jett and I are dating because he lost a bet? Even if that were true at least he's just not using me for sex."

At this point both Magnolia and I were standing about a foot away from each other.

"You're a slut did you know that? You act like no one would find out. I know you slept with Cruz. Not even a week after you went and started dating Jett. Some things aren't adding up."

"You stupid bitch."

As soon as those words left my mouth I felt her hand strike my face.

I paused for a minute as silence fell over the room.

I pulled up my hair and returned the favor of slapping her back.

We both fell to the ground. Multiple punches were being thrown.

After about a minute of rolling around on the ground Jett, Roczen, and Cruz made their way over to break us up.

I noticed Magnolia had scratches all over her face,and a few bruises.

Cruz and Magnolia went upstairs without saying a word.

My nose was bleeding. Jett put his arm around me and led me to the bathroom.

"That was bad ass K," Jett said while cleaning me up.

"I was speaking the truth,she just couldn't handle it. Jett, I'm really sorry. I should've told you about Cruz and I. I panicked and-"

"Were we together? No. We didn't even know each other. It's in the past. I don't care that it happened. You didn't cheat on me,or at least I hope not."

I wrapped my hands around his neck,pulling him in for a kiss.

After a few minutes I pulled away,figuring we needed to go talk to the others.

"You got a little blood on you ," I said, winking at him.

_

When we walked out Ken,Ellie,and Lucas were all sitting in the same places.

"Okay what the hell just happened," Lucas asked.

"Kehlani just drug that whores ass that's what hapend," Ellie answered.

I went over and hugged Ellie.

We sat there talking about what just happened,until we heard someone walking down the stairs.

It was Sharron and my mother,followed by Scout.

"Oh my gosh Kehlani what happened to you," My mom rushed over to check my face.

"She just shut Magnolia up, that's what happened," Lucas said.

Sharron and my mom looked at each other.

"Mom I'm sorry I never meant for it to get physical,but she slapped me and I couldn't just let it go."

"I knew I never should have agreed to let Cruz bring her. I just thought she would make him leave you guys alone," Sharron said.

"It's okay Sharron."

"No it's not. I'm going to talk to him,and you won't have to worry about Magnolia here. She's never allowed to step foot in this house again. Mess with one of my babies,you won't like the outcome."

She came over and hugged me.

My mom and Sharron both went upstairs.

For the rest of the night we sat and played Cards Against Humanity.

_

Eventually we all said our goodbyes and headed home.

My parents said it was okay for Jett to stay the night because it was already 1 am,and he wouldn't get to his hotel until at least 1:30.

When we got home Jett and I went up to my room. I changed into pjs and he changed into comfy clothes he had in his car.

While Jett was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, I turned on the news.

My heart sank when I saw the headline of the breaking news.

Supercross,and Motocross star,Colt Nichols,has been arrested for aggravated assault on a photographer.