fist fight

Fists we're flying left and right.

Both Justin and Cruz were on the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?" Jett yelled.

"You wanna join? I'll gladly swing at you." Cruz said.

I've had it.

"KNOCK IT OFF. RIGHT NOW."

Both of them,along with Jett, stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

There was blood coming out of Justin's nose.

Cruz had a giant bruise already forming on his face.

"Jett take Barcia and go get him cleaned up. Cruz we need to talk."

Jett grabbed barcia by the arm,taking him to the trailer to do what I told him.

"What the actual  hell were you thinking? Accepting an invite to a race from a guy that assaulted me? Being an ass to Jett? Beating the shit out of your best friend? I don't know why you think it's okay to act like this,but I hope Justin knocked some sense into you."

"You're a lying piece of shit. Making up everything that happened just to make me look bad? I accepted the invite because Colt and I were gonna show everyone who you really are. Our plans got wrecked when your rebound wrecked him. And what just went down between Justin and I? Believe it or not that was your fault too."

"Cruz I'm gonna stop you right there. I treated you with nothing but respect during our break up. I've told nothing but the truth. I'm sorry if you can't come to terms with that. I'm starting to think you didn't even pay attention. One, Jett is not a rebound. That thought never even crossed my mind. Two, Cooper hit the back of Colts tire. Jett was nowhere near him. Believe what you want but if you're going to call me a liar at least get your own facts straight-"

"Wow just ignore the fact that you caused my best friend and I to fight?"

"Oh no I didn't forget but your big ass ego cut me off. What you're mad at Justin for doing the right thing? For sticking up for me?"

"Justin is an idiot. That's what he is. He's full of absolute shit."

"If anyone's full of shit it's you Cruz. I think our talk here is done."

I start to walk away,until Cruz starts talking about Jett.

"Okay well good talk. Go have fun with your rebound. What happens when you get bored with him-"

I had enough.

I took my hand and slapped him as hard as I could across the face.

"Fuck you Cruz."

I walked back to my trailer. This time Cruz had no more to say.

I just happened to look at the window and see Jett River and Justin eavesdropping. When we made eye contact they all moved away from the window as fast as they could.

Normally I would be upset,but they're basically family. They want the best for me.

I walked into the trailer and saw the boys sitting on the couch acting as if I didn't just catch them eavesdropping.

"You guys look so guilty. What a bunch of idiots." I said.

We all laughed. Well everyone except for Jett.

"Hey Jett! Can I talk to you outside?"

"Yeah."

We walked over to my car.

"I know you heard what Cruz said. I just need you to know none of what he said is true. You are not a rebound. When I first met you I knew you were going to be someone special in my life. Whether it was a friend or more than a friend. Jett I love you."