hotel room

"Shit. Alright ,well you're the boss ,tell me what to do next...No shit I'm gonna get questions about it, but I thought I had the situation under control...Fans aren't even supposed to be back here...Yeah she's here with me now...Okay I'll let her know... Talk to you soon."

Well that didn't sound good at all.

"Is everything okay," I asked.

That was my social media manager,Jake."A fan happened to sneak into the pits without security noticing,and they got a video of the incident this afternoon. To make matters worse they submitted it to a bunch of motocross pages and it's getting really popular."

Oh my god. This cannot be happening.

"Jett I'm so sorry this is all my fault. I"

"Kehlani, this is not your fault at all. Jake said you're most likely to have cameras on you tomorrow,but you don't have to talk about it if you aren't comfortable. Ricky won't ask you anything. Now there's no promises Colt won't say anything."

"Okay sounds perfect."

Jett came back to the bed and wrapped me in his arms.

Not even five minutes later my phone starts ringing.

Justin was FaceTiming me.

"Justin! I've missed you so much!"

"Kehlani, tell me where you are right now."

"Why what's going on?"

Jett comes over and sits by me at the edge of the bed with a concerned look.

"Are you with anyone right now and if so who."

"Yeah I'm at Jetts hotel room. Justin stop you're scaring me what's going on."

Is that Ellie crying in the background?

"JETT DO NOT LET HER ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Text me the room number I have Ken and Noelle with me we're on our way."

He hung up.

Jett and I looked at each other with questioning looks.

"You don't think this is about Colt do you?" I asked.

"I don't know. He sounded really concerned about whatever it was."

Jett grabbed his phone and texted Justin the room number and hotel.

Not even 3 minutes later we hear a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," Jett said.

Justin,along with Ellie and Ken bust into the room.

"OH MY GOSH KEHLANI ARE YOU OKAY I KNEW I SHOULD'VE STAYED THIS IS ALL MY FAULT," Ellie said with tears streaming down her face.

"El look at me. I'm here, I'm okay. This is not your fault. Thankfully Jett was there before it got too bad."

"I swear I'm gonna beat his ass he had no right to put his hands on you,"Justin said.

Ken agreed with him.

"Guys I promise I'm okay. Enough of the sad talk, let's all watch a movie."

I wanted to brighten the mood. Thankfully everyone agreed.

"Can we watch the Notebook?" El asked.

It's always been one of her go to movies.

"Sure, let's do it." I said.

I turned on the movie.

I laid in bed with Jett,while Ellie and Ken took the other bed.

"Hold on a minute. I did NOT agree to fifth wheel," Barcia argued.

Ken threw a pillow at him,making us all laugh.

I played with Jetts hair while we watched the movie.

Eventually we all fell asleep,but thankfully I remembered to set an alarm considering we all needed to be at the track early tomorrow.

***THE NEXT DAY***

My alarm went off at 6:00.

Jett rolled on top of me, making me laugh.

Ellie and Ken had both woke up to the alarm as well.

Before getting out of bed,I had to sneak a kiss with Jett. He tried to keep me in bed with him longer,but I was able to sneak away to start getting ready.

I grabbed a monster energy button up jersey,a white cami tank,and a pair of dark blue Jean ripped shorts. I went to the bathroom to change.

I decided I was going to just throw my hair up in a messy bun. As I was putting my hair up I heard a knock on the door.

Before I could open the door Ellie busted in. She looked happy to be here.

"Morning peach," I said, smiling at her.

"Shut up, I'm tired and want to sleep."

Ellie and I had almost the same thing on except she wore a Honda jersey instead,and straightened her hair.

I went out of the bathroom,and to my surprise the guys were already dressed and ready to go.

Ellie came out shortly after me.

I threw on my air maxes and grabbed my sunglasses and bag before heading out to Jetts car.

Jett plugged his phone into the aux and played MGK.

"How did you know he's my favorite?"

"Trust me babe I know everything," he winked at me.

I'm so red right now shit.

We both sang every song until we got to the track.

He dropped me off at the trailer where I met River.

"You call me or Jake if that asshole even looks at you okay? Jett said.

"Got it," I replied.

Before he left I kissed him,for good luck of course.

He smirked as he walked away.

"Kehlani, I saw what happened,are you alright?" River asked.

"It's all good. If you didn't see my hit boyfriend saved me."

We both laughed.

We grabbed are stuff and headed home to the track.

As we got closer I noticed there were a ton more cameras than usual.

"What's going on?" River asked.

As soon as the crowd saw us come up towards them,they started running towards us.

The next thing you know River and I were being escorted to the track by security.

What the hell is going on?

A/N
The drama is starting to get serious at the track. Why did the crowd run at River and Kehlani? Why did security come over and escort them to the track? Keep reading Aussie Boy to find out!