back to you

Am I dreaming? Did Jett Lawrence actually come up to me and introduce himself?

"You guessed right! Nice to meet you,I'm the new photographer,Kehlani."

My face got red. That's so embarrassing.

"Mind if I see some of the shots you took?"

I looked at River to make sure it was ok. He nodded yes.

"Sure!" I said to Jett.

As I was showing him the shots I got,it seemed as if he was paying more attention to me than the pictures.

"Jett let's go,press day ended a half an hour ago," a man yelled. I was guessing it was one of Jett's managers.

"Meet me at the honda trailer tomorrow 10 pm not a minute later,"Jett said before going over to his manager.

River and I finished packing up our stuff before heading over to the golf cart. We made our way back to the trailer to prepare for the race tomorrow.

We grabbed the equipment and walked into the trailer.

I walked over to my desk. There was a note. 

The note said, "Remember,10 pm meet me at the Honda trailer, Jett :)"

River glanced at the note.

"Jett Lawrence huh? Your face was as red as a tomato," River said.

Shit.

"I hope he didn't notice. I wonder why he wants to see my tomorrow night, but that's not important right now. Let's get this done,I want to get home at a decent time tonight."

"Whatever you say," River said.

We both got to work uploading our photos and editing them. I loved editing,I was pretty good at it too. I went through and picked only three pictures for every racer. If I edited them all I would've been here for hours.

I did Colt's and Craig's. They turned out a lot better than I expected them too,considering they were the first two I took pictures of.

Then came Jett. I had a hard time picking because they were all so perfect.

Okay ew that was cringy just pick three and go.

So many scenerios were going through my head. Why did Jett want to see me? Did he not like the way I was taking pictures? Did he want me gone because he thought I was ugly? I hope that wasn't the case. This is stressing me out.

I finished editing all my pictures. Thankfully River finished at the same time I did.

"Okay so once you finish the pictures we separate them into folders. Let's do this one you have of Jason Anderson so I can show you how to do it. First you need to select the folder Icon obviously,then you select the Super Cross Photos folder,then you should see all the brands pop up. For Tomac obviously you're going to pick the Kawasaki folder. Then finally you put it in the folder with the racer's name. We share that folder with their team,so from there they can pick what photos they get. But that's pretty much the basics. These don't look too bad for your first time,good job!"

"Thanks! And Thanks for all your help today! I think this is the start to a beautiful friendship,"I said.

"Agree,"River said back.

It was so cool that I got to meet a bunch of the racers. My favorite pictures I took were definetley of Ken and Justin. I hope they liked them too.

I grabbed my keys and bag,and headed to my car. I drove past the Honda tent where I saw Jett hanging out with Ken. I smiled as I drove past. Neither of them noticed,so that was just a bit awkward.