30. Sakuatsu

Main pairing: Sakusa Kiyoomi x Miya Atsumu

Other pairing(s): None

Warnings: None

.

*Sakusa and Atsumu are dating in secret for a while but they keep it as a secret since their teams aren't fond of each other. One day before their practise match, they start trash talking* 

Iizuna: Hey Sakusa! What do you think of Atsumu?

Sakusa: I think he's the worst. He's filthy and-

*Sakusa realizes that tears had started to form in Atsumu's eyes as he tries to wipe them. Sakusa sighs before going over to Atsumu and hugging him. Both teams are shocked because the germaphobe is initiating contact with Miya Atsumu, his rival*

Sakusa: I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean it.

Atsumu: Kiss.

*Sakusa pulls his mask down and gives him a peck on the lips before putting his mask back on. When they turn around they see the shocked faces of both their teams*

Osamu: wHAt jUsT HApPenNeD?

Sakusa: Let's see... I trash talked about my boyfriend not to blow our cover but then he got sad so I hugged him and kissed him.

Komori: Your WHAT?!

Sakusa: My boyfriend, keep up, Komori.

Both teams: ...

Kita: Well... I'm ok as long as you two are happy.

Osamu: I guess it's fine. But if you ever hurt him, I WILL KILL YOU WITHOUT HESITATION.

Everyone: ...

Ōmimi: ...So that's why he shook only his hand after the our last practise match.

Sakusa: Yeah, some germaphobes have safe people who can come up to them and interact with them without them having to worry that they're going to spread germs. For me, it's my cousin and boyfriend.

Aran: That makes sense. 

.

I do not have much information on germaphobia. Therefore, I might make some mistakes. If such a thing happens, please feel free to tell me.