54. Team Bonding

Main pairing: Kuroken (Kuroo x Kenma) / Tsukkiyama (Tsukishima x Yamaguchi)

Other pairing(s): Kagehina (Kageyama x Hinata) Daisuga (Daichi x Sugawara) / Kiyoyachi (Kiyoko x Yachi) / Levyaku (Lev x Yaku) 

Warnings: None

.

(This is not a scenario, it's an actual fanfic and the only fanfic I wrote. But I wrote it when I first watched Haikyuu so it might not be good, sorry)

"One touch!" shouted Yaku.

"Kuro!"

Kenma set for Kuroo and Kuroo scored. With the last point they had won the practice match against Karasuno 25-23.

"Nice kill." Kenma said, in a voice that only Kuroo could hear.

He blushed furiously when Kuroo winked at him. Kenma looked around to see if anyone noticed the slight gesture his boyfriend just did. 

When he looked at the other side of the net his eyes met Hinata's grin. Hinata knew that Kuroo became his boyfriend 2 months ago as the two shared everything with each other. Kenma was also the first one to hear about Hinata's relationship with Kageyama. Kenma then told Kuroo, of course. Neither pair had told their team yet.

"We should meet up afterwards. My parents are out of town for a week so you can come over to mine. I'll text you the place." suggested Noya. They all shook their heads in agreement.

~Time skip to after school~

They all sat in a circle and Hinata put his water bottle in the middle.

"Tip is the answer. But let's change it a little. The person who has to answer one truth and do one dare. That way, nobody always chooses truths."

Everyone hummed in agreement. He then spun the bottle and the end landed on Yamamato and because it was the first round, he asked Sugawara, who had received the tip of the bottle.

"Okay. Question: Are you in a relationship with anyone?"

Sugawara slightly blushed as he answered, "Yes, I am."

"I dare you to call the person and tell them that you're breaking up with them."

"Um... sure."

He dialed the number and put the phone on speaker. The person was labelled as "Hun <3" so it gave the others no clue on who the mystery person was. A few seconds later Daichi's phone started to ring. Karasuno's whole team looked amused as he answered the phone.

"Yes dear?" Daichi asked.

"Yes dear?" Echoed Suga's phone.

"I'm breaking up with you."

Suga then ended the call. After looking at the members of Nekoma's dumbfounded faces, the Karasuno team started to laugh.

Then, Suga spun the bottle which landed on Kiyoko.

"Who do you think is the cutest person in this room?" He asked.

"Suga we talked about this and you said you wouldn't say anything about it."

"And that's why I'm not telling anyone, you are." He said with a grin.

"Fine... it's Yachi." She mumbled, but because everyone was all ears, they all heard it.

Suga dared Kiyoko to take her glasses off for 2 rounds as Yachi was still blushing from the 3rd year manager's answer. 

The bottle landed on Lev this time.