58. Ennotana

Main pairing: Ennoshita Chikara x Tanaka Ryuunosuke 

Other pairing(s): Kiyoyachi (Kiyoko x Yachi) / Tsukkiyama (Tsukishima x Yamaguchi)

Warnings: None

.

*One day, Tanaka runs into morning practise grinning and yelling*  

Tanaka: NOYA NOYA NOYA! THEY SAID YES!

Nishinoya: No way! I'm happy for you bro! Though, I have to admit, I didn't think you had it in you.

Sugawara: What do you mean by that? Didn't he ask Kiyoko to marry him the first day he saw her?

Tanaka: Huh, Kiyoko? OH YEAH KIYOKO. Where is she?

Kiyoko: I'm here.

*Tanaka hugs Kiyoko*

Daichi: Wha-

Tanaka: I'm so sorry for troubling you for the past two years. But I finally mustered up enough courage to ask them out and they said yes! So, I won't pester you anymore.

Kiyoko: No problem. I was the one to propose the idea in the first place, wasn't I?

*Tanaka then goes over to Yachi and bows in front of her*

Tanaka: I'm sorry for simping over your girlfriend.

Yachi: I-it's o-ok, Tanaka s-senpai.

Narita: What the fuck is going on?

*Tsukishima, smirking*: Isn't it obvious? When Tanaka-san joined the club, he realised that he had a crush on Ennoshita-san but he hadn't come to terms with his sexuality yet, so he asked Kiyoko-san for help who offered to help by letting Tanaka-san simp for him until he confessed.

Tsukishima: This year, Kiyoko-san started to date Yachi but Tanaka-san still couldn't confront Ennoshita-san about his crush on him, so Kiyoko-san and Yachi hid their relationship in order to help Tanaka-san confess to Ennoshita-san. And last night-

Yamaguchi: Tch. Kei, you're getting bad at this. It's clearly this morning. Look at his face. He's grinning and his eyes are shining. 

Tsukishima: You're right. And this morning, he confessed, and got a positive response from him, and probably a kiss, based on how red and flushed his lips are. 

Tanaka: I- what?

Yamaguchi: Anything you want to add?

Hinata: Don't you mean correct?

Yamaguchi: Nah, I'm pretty sure he got it right.

Ennoshita: He did.

Ennoshita: Though I have to ask... How are you so good?

*Tsukishima, sighing*: My boyfriend made me read every Agatha Christie novel when we were 13. He used to wake me up in the middle of the night because "Our brains work better at night". When I finished them all, he just stared at my sleep-deprived face and said, "That was a lie."

Yamaguchi: Hey! Don't make it sound like we broke up! And it was so worth it, seeing your face I mean. I really wish I had it on camera. Oh, wait. I do.

Tsukishima: What?! I thought I made you delete that.

*Yamaguchi, smirking at him*: Do you take me for some amateur blackmailer, Kei? (I feel like I use this sentence more than I should lol)

Narita: I wanna see Tsukishima's shocked face. Show us the video.

*The video playing*

13 year-old Yamaguchi: So, he's been sleep-deprived for about 2 weeks now, and he finished the last book today at dawn, so I'm going to tell him that he messed up his sleep schedule for nothing.

13-year-old Tsukishima: Yams, I wanna go to sleep. Tell me what you want and come cuddle with me.

13 year-old Yamaguchi: So... Y'know how you've been reading Agatha Christie's books at night for two weeks now? 

13-year-old Tsukishima: Yeah?

13 year-old Yamaguchi: Mhm. That was a lie.

13-year-old Tsukishima: What claws a die? Yams, you're making no sense. Can we just sleep?

13 year-old Yamaguchi: You're so adorable OMG- I'm never letting you sleep again.

13-year-old Tsukishima: I have no idea what language you're speaking but please let's me sleep now. 

13 year-old Yamaguchi: Ok, ok. Fine. 

*A few hours later the 13 year-olds went to sleep*

13 year-old Yamaguchi: So, currently I'm on the run because my boyfriend is trying to kill me. 

13-year-old Tsukishima: Aha. Found you.

13 year-old Yamaguchi: AAH!

*13-year-old Tsukishima jumps on Yamaguchi and they both giggle. The video ends there*

*Back to the present*

Hinata: Aww~ Tsukki used to be soft.

Yamaguchi: Oh, no no no. That's nothing. He's much softer now.

Tsukishima: Shut up Yams.

Yamaguchi: Pfft- gomen Tsukki.