48. Bokuaka

Main pairing: Bokuto Koutaro x Akaashi Keiji

Other pairing(s): Kuroken (Kuroo x Kenma)

Warnings: None

.

*In a practise match against Nekoma, Bokuto goes into emo mode*

Bokuto: Akaashi! Don't toss to me again! You deserve a better ace to toss at! I'm useless! 

Akaashi: Bokuto-san, you are not useless. If you were, I wouldn't have fallen in love with you.

Akaashi: ...

Bokuto: ...

*Bokuto goes over to Akaashi and pulls him into a kiss that was neither heated, nor innocent, filled with emotions (I feel like I went kinda overboard with it lol)*

*After the kiss, Bokuto presses his forehead against Akaashi's and whispers*: I love you too Akaashi.

Akaashi: Yeah?

Bokuto: Yeah.

Konoha: Um- hate to break it to you but we're in the middle of a match?

*Akaashi and Bokuto go red*

*Kenma, laughing*

Akaashi: Shut up.

Kenma: I told you that you were overthinking. It was obvious that he liked you back. Now finally, you can stop drooling about Bokuto's thighs to me.

Akaashi: Just like how you drool about his biceps?

*Kenma, blushing*: SHUT UP!

Akaashi: Oops-

*Kuroo, sounding sad*: Kitten, you like someone?

Kenma: I hate you Akaashi.

Kuroo: So you do... Who's the lucky person? 

*Kenma, mumbling*: If I tell you, I'll have confessed.

Kuroo: Y-you like... me?

Kenma: Shit... I forgot that your hearing is as good as a cat's. 

Kuroo: Ken- 

Kenma: You know what? I'm tired of living as a coward. I like you, Kuro, I love you, even. I know that you don't feel the same towards me and I hope that we can still be friends.

Kuroo: I wanna ruin our friendship.

*Kenma's eyes fill up with tears, threatening to spill*: Oh-

*Kuroo kisses Kenma*

*Kuroo, wiping his tears as they trail down his cheeks*: We should be lovers instead.

*Kenma jumps on Kuroo and hugs him tight*

Kuroo: I love you.

Kenma: I love you too.

Akaashi: Aww~

.

(I feel like I made them a bit OOC)

.

Hey guys, just to inform y'all, this book will be on hiatus for a week becuase of my upcoming exam. Don't worry though, when I come back, I'll make it up to you :))