68. Kagehina

Main pairing: Kageyama Tobio x Hinata Shoyo

Other pairing(s): Tsukkiyama (Tsukishima x Yamaguchi) / Daisuga (Daichi x Sugawara)

Warnings: None

.

Nishinoya: Let's have a pick-up line contest between the first years! The person who comes up with the best pickup line wins!

Tsukishima: Yeah, no.

Yamaguchi: Sorry, Nishinoya-senpai, I'm too tired to do that, but I'm sure it'll be fun to watch!

Nishinoya: Aww~ ok then. Kageyama and Hinata, are you ready?

Hinata: LET'S DO THIS! I'M GOING TO WIN BAKAYAMA!

Kageyama: I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOU DUMBASS!

Nishinoya: Alright! Kageyama, you start! 

Kageyama: Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears.

Tanaka: Cheesy~

*After 3 minutes*

Hinata: If you like drinking milk so much, why don't you drink some of mine?

Kageyama: What's new?

The team: ...

Tsukishima: Did you record that, Tadashi?

Yamaguchi: Do you think I'm an amateur blackmailer, Kei?

Tsukishima: I swear- every time I think I can't fall deeper for you, you prove me wrong.

Yamaguchi: Aww~ love you too.

Daichi: Ok~ we have quite a lot of things we have to unwrap here. Firstly, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima, you're dating?

Yamaguchi: Yup!

Kinoshita: Well, that's not surprising.

Daichi: Secondly, Kageyama and Hinata, you're dating?

Hinata: Nah, we're just sex buddies.

Narita: I- 

*Kageyama, smacking Hinata's head*: That was a serious question, boke. 

Hinata: Ok, ok, fine. Yes, we're dating.

Nishinoya: Oh Asaaaaahi, where are youuuu, bring me my moneeeey.

Sugawara: Did he trick Asahi into betting on whether a ship was cannon or not?

Tanaka: Yes. Yes he did.