69. Kyouhaba

Main pairing: Kyoutani Kentarou x Yahaba Shigeru 

Other pairing(s): Iwaoi (Iwaizumi x Oikawa)

Warnings: None

.

*Kyoutani has hypermobility but the team doesn't know*

*The team is practicing serves and they hear a loud crash and a pop. As the gym goes silent, everyone looks down at Kyoutani, who is sitting on the floor, clutching his right shoulder and groaning* 

*Yahaba, rushing over to Kyoutani*: Kentarou!

*The team looks confused as Yahaba never calls Kyoutani by his given name. They then notice that Kyoutani's arm is dangling limply by his side. Oikawa and Iwaizumi jog over to them*

Oikawa: Are you ok, Kyoutani?

Kyoutani: What do you think? My fucking shoulder is dislocated, of course I'm not ok!

*The whole team except Yahaba was taken aback by his bitterness. Yahaba flicks his forehead*

Yahaba: Calm down. I'll get you an icepack and painkillers. Do you need help resetting your shoulder?

Kyoutani: No, I'll do it. Thanks Ken.

*Yahaba kisses his forehead as he goes over to his bag to get the painkillers and ice (I know that it would probably have melted by that time but let's just pretend, ok?) *

Hanamaki: WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

Kyoutani: I dislocated my shoulder, so Yahaba is getting me ice packs and painkillers.

Iwaizumi: Do you want to go to the hospital, Kyoutani?

Kyoutani: No, I'll just reset it myself.

*Before anyone can process what Kyoutani said, he grabs his arm and pulls it forward slowly but firmly. After the loud 'pop' sound, Kyoutani lets out a sigh of relief. He then notices the weird looks his teammates are giving him*

Kyoutani: What?

Oikawa: Y-you just reset your own shoulder! Do you know how dangerous it is?

Yahaba: Kyoutani dislocates his joints at least once a month if he's careful. After all he's hypermobile. By the way, here's your painkillers and ice.

Kyoutani: Thanks. Don't worry, I'll be able to play in a few minutes. 

Yahaba: Absolutely not. You will sit on the bench and rest today. 

Kyoutani: No I'm not.

Yahaba: Yes you are.

Kyoutani: No I'm not.

Yahaba: Yes you are.

Kyoutani: Babe... C'mon.

Yahaba: Don't 'babe' me, you are going to sit on the bench today and that's final.

Kyoutani: Fine.

Mattsukawa: Are you dating?

Yahaba: Isn't it obvious?

Kunimi: No?

Hanamaki: When did you confess?

Kyoutani: After the 'wall' incident.

Iwaizumi: Lol.

Oikawa: It's better than yours.

Iwaizumi: Mine was perfect!

Oikawa: You literally spiked a ball to my face that said 'Will you g out with me?'

Mattsukawa: That day, he walked around with an 'o' on his forehead.

Hanamaki: Best day of my life.