Chapter 15- Picking Sides

You look up at him while nobody else is paying attention. He looks at you almost longingly, causing you to get up and walk to him. He looks down at you and forces a chuckle
Y/n- You okay?
Colby- Yes, darling. I'm fine
You smile and blush softly 
Y/n- You look sad.
He raises an eyebrow and starts walking to the kitchen, away from the others. You don't notice as you follow him curiously. Come to think of it, you haven't seen him in the kitchen before. He sits on a stool and looks up at you with his deep blue eyes.
Colby- and how do you see that?
Y/n- Your soft eyes aren't so full of emotion. Your eyes also have bags under them... more than normal. Your shoulders aren't as broad and confident as normal. I know what that look is all too well.
He tilts his head back slowly, maintaining eye contact as if he's trying to read you. After a moment he lets out a frustrated sigh and looks down a bit. But before you're able to respond, Brennen walks into the room. He takes a look at you and Colby before you see Colby straighten his posture to his normal intimidating look.
Brennen- Colby why the fuck are you doing this?? I thought we had a whole talk
Colby just stands up, walking away. You try to ask but Brennen shakes his head and storms after Colby. Moments later, Katrina is rushing you to your room as you hear yelling. 
Katrina- stay in here, I don't want you to deal with this fight. I know how overwhelmed you get. I love you.
She mumbles a quick apology before shutting the door and rushing back to the living room. Confused, you sit on your bed and try to listen. You only hear some of the fighting.
Colby- And what ... gonna do? It's not li ... Oh shut the hell up!
There's a loud slam before another part of the fight starts 
Devyn-  You can nev ... and I know you won't with he- ...
You pull away. Katrina was right, you have already become overwhelmed. You decide to ignore the yelling, even though it grows louder. After a while, the fight doesn't get nearly done. It actually gets louder, banging and groaning. Frustrated grunts and words come out of everyone in the living room. 
You decide you've had enough. You walk out to the edge of the room, with nobody noticing you.
Colby- So stop fucking saying I have no control. I can be a man and respect people and control myself. Especially if it's her~
His hand quickly shoots up. A pointing finger is facing you, belonging to Colby. Quickly, everyone looks at you in panic.
Colby pushes past you softly, and soon after a loud slam is heard. 
Y/n- What did he mean me?
Everyone stares at you, a couple squirming in the silence. 
Y/n- Answer me!
They look around as if trying to find an excuse for the fight, and for why you were brought into it.
Y/n- fine! when you're done being actual pussies, come talk to me in my room. But until then, don't bother.
Storming back to your room, you sit on the bed.
Why couldn't they just tell you?

7...