Chapter 31 - What If?

Sam- Colby!!! 
Devyn and I run out to see Sam dumbfounded and staring at the door
Sam- whatever you 2 were talking about in there was not something he should have heard? Devyn what did you say?
Devyn- I thought he left! I was trying to help her stress go away
Yn- Which it did and didn't but that's not the story you need to hear right now, all you need to know is that I know everything and we need to find Colby.
Sams face drops as he calls everyone downstairs.

~

It's been a couple days. No sign from Colby besides his phone sitting next to me after we found it in his car, which was parked at the beach where we last celebrated. We locked up his car and took his phone with us as it was dead regardless. We've all been lazying around watching tv. Brennen stopped by yesterday to say Colby fed off of him again before he disappeared. He wouldn't tell Brennen anything but that he'd be back soon. It's the end of the night, and everyone's slowly going to their own rooms to sleep. Me, Devyn and Kat pulled out the liquor stash while the boys were gaming and we were all ready to crash. Kat went to bed, leaving me and Devyn again. She leans her head on my shoulder before mumbling something about how proud of me she is and how she hopes things go well. 
Devyn- Aaand um you shouldn't just giveuponhim. Cuz he cares. I'm tired. I love you
Yn- I love you too Devyn, and I won't. No matter whattit takes, I'lll be there. He's pretty cool you knoww? I don't love him or anything, but I could if I got the chance. He s-seems so kind if he wanted to be..                
Devyn makes a slight nod and smiles a little before going quiet. I look at Colby's phone again, Sam put in my thumb print so I could see if I could track him somehow, but I've had no success. I sigh and look at Devyn, who is very much so asleep. I gently pick her up and carry her to her room bridal style before Corey takes her and thanks me. I leave after he lays her down. I stumble to Colby's room in the dark with no idea what I'm doing. Before I know it, I'm under his blankets and sleeping. 

~Colby's Pov~

I watch as I see her stumble into my room, not even noticing I'm standing in the dark of the hallway watching her. I peer in to see her climb onto my bed and pull the covers over herself. I notice the tears smear her eyeliner. I watch her breath steady, and soon she's asleep. I chuckle a little before sitting by her feet. She thinks I'm kind? I have been so rude this whole time and she thinks I'm kind? I lay by her until the sun rises, thinking.
Yn- Colby? Is that you?