Chapter 8- Always Firsts

Colby. I look into his eyes and smirk a little as he trails his eyes up and down my body. My eyes meet his and he pulls me closer to him to dance. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Sam and Katrina wobbling upstairs to go to bed. I look back at Colby as he sips his drink. He doesn't even make a face as the alcohol burns its way down his throat.
Colby- I think it's time you go to bed sweetie, it's getting late
Y/n- yeah but I want cuddles and I didn't meet anyone here to fall asleep next to
He bites his lip a little
Colby- you can come to sleep in my room I suppose, but only to sleep. You want to?
I nod and grab his open hand. He pulls me to his room, where it's quite dark. He turns on his lamp and pulls me into bed. I look at him confused
Colby- I keep it on through the night just in case
I simply nod as I feel sleep take me over once more.
~lé time skip~
I wake up and stretch as the sun beats down on my face. I feel a massive headache and I'm definitely nauseous. I look over to see Colby sleeping soundly, causing me to smile. I poke his nose softly and his hand shoots up to grab mine, startling me a little. His sleepy eyes meet mine and his raspy morning voice speaks.
Colby- how'd you sleep kiddo
I laugh a little and play with the skirt of my dress
Y/n- well this is the least comfortable thing I've ever slept in
He laughs and pulls me back down into his side
Y/n- you know we need to get up
Colby- whyyyyy
Y/n- I need my protein shake, I have some weight to lose. Plus do you want them to walk in here?
He pulls away and looks me in the eye as if to see if I'm being serious.
Colby- I think your body is perfectly fine and they'll have to deal with it
I sigh and smile a little before getting off the bed, causing him to groan. I giggle a little as he gets up and I walk to my room, flopping on the bed. I smile and get up before putting on some sweats and a white playboy cropped tube top. Then I go down the stairs, grabbing my shake. I scoop some into my blender cup and fill it with milk and strawberry syrup before shaking it. That's the only way I really like it. After I'm done with that, I hear the roommates move around upstairs with a few groans. I smile a little as I take a small shot of the nearly empty vodka by me, as so the hangover isn't so bad. I start cleaning before hearing footsteps on the stairs and I smile at Devyn. She comes over and does the same thing I did, then takes an Advil, and picks up a water bottle. She and I clean and she decides to play music, as all you can hear from around the house is grunting and groaning. I smile and we clean everything up in no time before she decides she wants to go tan in the pool. I look at her and bite my lip. The realization hits her face and she pulls me into a hug.
Devyn- those don't define you
I smile softly and nod a little before she pulls away. We go upstairs and she pulls me into my room picking out a white swimsuit that is laced together by 2 crossing straps. I think I actually like the way it fits my body. We then go into her room, where Corey is on his phone. They say good mornings and she goes into her closet, changing. Soon after she walks out with her phone and sunglasses. I smile as we go downstairs and lay on the floaties in the pool, purely relaxing. Something I haven't done in a while, apparently.