Chapter 23- A Fairytale

A/n-- Thank you guys sm for 400 views! I'm so sorry i didnt post last week. I can't stop thinking rly bad things. I can't blame myself though, if nobody even talks to me what's the point? Oh well, thanks for reading. Enjoy the chapter.. 

Colby- A few years ago, I came across a very strange man in an alleyway. I had been walking home from school and decided to take a detour. He asked me if I had a place for him to go. I responded with something along the lines of 'No, sir. I'm sorry. I wish I could help' because long ago, I was quite a gentleman. I did what I was told to do, and I was gentle with every touch my hands had laid on a human. The man nodded and looked at me. 'I'll see you around' he had said. I remember distinctly holding in a snicker. How would some homeless dude find me? Time skip around a week. Again, I was walking home after school. I was exhausted and just wanted to go home. I ended up running due to footsteps surrounding me. I made it home that night, but it didn't help. Time skip to around midnight that night. I had just fallen asleep when I hear the sound of someone moving around. I looked up, and I'd assume you know who I saw.

I let out a small nod
Y/n- You saw the man from before

Colby lets out a slight nod and sighs before continuing.
Colby- I was horrified, but somehow couldn't move nor speak. I couldn't feel anything but his gaze on mine. He mumbled something before everything went black. I woke up a little later, but I was outside. He went on a rant about how I was too good for him to kill. I had been paralyzed with fear. The man just told me he wanted to kill me for christ's sake. In a split second, he had vanished and I felt a warm, almost comforting, feeling in my neck. Then it was pain.

He looks up at the sky as if remembering that night. 
Colby- All I felt was pain. Then everything went black again. The next morning, I remember waking up as if I had just woken from a nightmare. I remember looking in the mirror and seeing marks on my neck as if they were hickeys but painful. I covered it up, thinking I was crazy. That day, my girlfriend at the time had come over. She had smelled particularly good that day. Something in me just wanted to grab her and do horrible things. 

He looks down at me with slight empathy before continuing the story. I'm terrified at this point. What happened to this man?
Colby- For the next few years there were missing signs all over the place, the picture having the beautiful face of the girl I once loved. It was the first of many murders I had committed. I got stronger with each one. In the past couple of years, I had trusted a girl, as I trust you, and she trusted me. I had taken a liking to her. She satisfied my needs in every manner. Until she didn't. That was the day I told Sam to never let me love again. And he didn't fail with his promise. 

Colby kneels in front of me, tipping my chin up and looking deep into my eyes. Despite what's happening, I get shivers down my spine. He chuckles a little before continuing with his tale. Something in me tells me to trust his every word. 
Colby- They didn't lie when they said I was a player. I had men and women over every night before I found out someone new was moving in. I didn't know you would have the effect on me you did. I lost the craving for any male. Any other female. When Sam noticed this, we all had a talk we hadn't in a long time. How to stop me from loving someone.

He pulled away, leaving me cold and on the ground by myself once more. Blushing slightly I look up only to be meant with nothing. I hear a voice again, I can't see the face speaking the words but yet I know the sound of who it is.
Colby- I'm dangerous. To anybody. And you still get flustered by my words. Even knowing I have ended lives. Why?

Y/n- I w-wish I could tell you...

He chuckles in the distance and appears in front of me. The sight I see would scare any normal being. Any being afraid of death. Any being who didn't trust the man. But the way his eyes captivate your soul, the way he looks so drained and tired, the way he looks at me as if he's expecting me to run, it all pulls me closer. 

Y/n- It doesn't scare me... I've never been afraid to die. And I trust you, who knows why but I trust you. 
His eyes look into mine as if he wants to devour every inch of my thoughts. 
Y/n- so, you're...