Chapter 25

Renessmee POV

I sighed, packing with Ruki. We were leaving to go see our friends from Denali. They helped us last time so maybe they can help us again.

I smiled, looking up at Ruki and moved. His hair out of the way. He smiled, looking at me. I smiled, back, kissing him while he held my waist, chuckling. I giggled, enjoying the embrace. "Ewwww. Grosss. Get a room". Yui said. We laughed looking at her. "Come here you little rascal". Ruki said, rushing over to her, picking her up and kissing her cheek. I giggled, smiling, staring at them while they embraced each other. I sighed, star8ing at the bed, nervously.

We were then in the living room. I looked around, confusingly, not seeing Alice or Jasper. Then Ayato came out, holding his back pack. "Alright. Let's get this show on the...road". He said, staring at something outside. We looked outside and to my surprise..saw Sam Uley. We looked at each other, confusingly and shocked by him being here. Ruki went up to my ear. "Who's that". He asked. "That's Sam Uley..he was Jacobs alpha". I said, nervously, looking up at him.

(Time skip)

"Alice asked me to give you that. She and Jasper crossed our lands to give you that". Sam said. I stared at him, confusingly. "Grandpa". I asked. He sighed, nervously, looking at me. "They left us". He said, to my confusion and shocked. "Why". Rosalie asked. "She didn't say". He said. Then mom stepped forward, holding her hand out. "Can I see that". She said. He gave it to her. I looked at the letter with her, reading what it said.

Gather as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground..that's when they'll come.

We looked at eachother, nervously and confusingly.

Her instructions were clear but the question remains. Why would they leave when we needed them the most. What do they know. Our search for witnesses began in the north where Eleazar and his family lived with dad and mom.

We parked in front of their house. We got out. Ruki held Yui. I smiled, holding his hand. He smiled, kissing it, following dad with mom. They knocked. Once they did Eleazar and and Carmen came out. "Bella. Edward. What a surprise. We didn't expect you". He said. "..we had a bit of a rush". He said, looking at me, Ruki and Yui. They stared shockingly while Yui shyly hid on Ruki's shoulder.

I new the rest would face the fear as well. Fear of the unknown. Fear of the Vultori. I can't blame them..I have been for years..

..but not anymore.

(Time skip)

Carlisle POV

Me and Esme knocked on Amun's door. Once he opened it he froze. We sighed, nervously. "..it's time". I said. He stared at me, nervously. I sighed.

(Time skip)

Garrett POV

I chuckled, walking with Kate around the city, seeing it snow. I chuckled. "Beautiful". She said. "Not as beautiful as you". I said. she smiled, looking up at me until someone clear their throat. We looked up and saw Emmett and Rosalie. "That's real cute but too old school for me". He said. I chuckled. "You son of a bitch". I said, smirking. Rosalie smiled. "It's time..Carlisle needs you". she said. Me and Kate looked at each other, nervously.

(Time skip)

Renessmee POV

Grandpa convinced his Irish friends to make the journey to forks. Although we were grateful for them for help their thirst for human blood complicated the situation. The people Rosalie and Emmett sent were even more unpredictable. Especially peter you fought along Jasper as a new born. as more vampires came sulleys pack agreed to help us win the war. But..still no sign of Jacob.

We were all home, speaking with one another about the situation. "Another half vampire born child. This situation is becoming more dangerous. Him knowing That their are not only one but two born given vampires living right now. How did he even find out". Eleazar asked. I sighed. "Jacob told..he saw me with Yui playing". I said. "Traitor". Garrett said. "I don't want him harmed". I said. Ruki looked at me, confusingly. "I have to talk to him". I said. "Renessmee. You know him..he's that easy to talk to". Sulley said. I sighed. "He was once a good friend to me. I don't care what he did..I just need to speak with him..just one more time". I said. Mom sighed, holding my hand. I sighed, holding her.

..I just wanted to clear the air with him. Even before we dated we were good friends..I want that back again.

"..if he told about Renessmee who knows what else he said. Ruki is part of the vampire king and if they find out that he's the adoptive son of that king this'll not just become a fight this'll become a higher form of war". Eleazar said. "Higher form"? Edward asked, confusingly. "The vultori and the vampire king never quite got along too well. Knowing about this would trigger some type of riot or rage to the council". grandpa said. "..How do we know that your not apart of this". Alistair said, to our confusion. "Excuse me". Ruki asked. "Your his adoptive son. How do we know that this isn't another scheme that your pulling". He said. I stood up. "Now hold on. Ruki isn't like that. He would never do something as awful like that. Not to me or his child". I said. "she's right. Ruki is now apart of the family. And trust me I would know not to trust someone..but Ruki has been an honorable husband and father to not only my daughter but to my granddaughter as well. He was their for her when I wasn't so if I could trust anyone with my lifeit would be him". Dad said. I smiled, happily while he smiled, nodding to Ruki. Ruki smiled as well, nodding. they sighed. "still doesn't mean we should trust him". Alistair said. Ruki sighed, standing up. "Listen. Non of you know me and I don't know any of you. I wasn't their when the fight happened. I wasn't their when Renessmee was in danger..but I was their for her when I first laid my eyes on her. Nothing means more to me then being with her and my daughter and seeing them alive and breathing. I would literally die for them..don't you have wives, daughters, nieces..would you die for them..live for them if you knew. They wanted that..so I ask you..to trust a stranger..and to fight with a stranger..to help him protect his family". He said. I smiled a bit, staring at him. Everyone stayed still for a second until dad stepped forward. "I'm with you". He said. I smiled. "So are we". Carmen said, standing up with the girls and Eleazar. Soon everyone stood up. I stood up as well, holding his hand. He held my hand, smiling. Then Alastair stood up, to me and moms shock. "..I bailed on you once child..I will not do that today". He said. I smiled, while mom smiled holding his hand, nodding. "Good..will start training tomorrow". Grandpa said while everyone left. I sighed, staring at the floor.

(Time skip)

I sighed, walking into Me and Ruki's room while he read a book. I sighed, rubbing my hands. "The babies asleep". I said. "That's good". He said. I sighed, laying on his lap, hearing him chuckle. I giggled, looking down at his book. "What are you reading". I asked, looking at the cover and smiled, seeing the title Snow White. "Our favorite book". I said, grinning. He smiled, holding my waist. "It's a bit cliche but..I can't stop reading it..I love the part when the prince kisses the girl and she wakes up". He said. I grinned, wrapping my arms around him and kissing him. He kissed me back. Then he sighed, separating, to my confusion. "what". I asked. "..how can you forgive him..after all he did to you". He said. I sighed. "I could never forgive him for all the pain he gave me..I just want to clear the air..and..just move on with our lives..because obviously he's not moving on". I said. He stared at me. "..He's stubborn..he won't give up too easily". He said. "I know..but it's at least worth a shot". I said. He smiled a bit. I then smirk. "This might be our only time to get it on". I said. He smirked, chuckling. "Hey now. I have a wife". he said. I laughed, kissing him. He chuckled, pinning me to the bed, making me laugh more, happily. He chuckled, ripping his shirt off. I gasped. "They might here us". I said, excitedly. He chuckled. "They heard us once, they can hear us again". He said. I laughed, making out with him, excitedly, enjoying the embrace.

That night was the most exciting night we had in years.