Chapter 10

Aro POV

I was reading a book, enjoying what was in it. Until someone came in. I closed my book and looked at the person. I smiled. "Shin, Carla. Wonderful to see you". I said. They walked towards me. I stood up and walked towards them. "Have you found her yet". I said. They nodded. "Yes but...she changed...she changed a lot...her now brown hair is blonde, she's hiding her gold and red eyes with pink contacts, and wears completely new outfits". Carla said. I hummed. "May I see". I said. I motioned him to give me his hand. He did as told. Once I grabbed it I could see Renesmee. She was changing. New hair. New clothes. New everything...and her new name. I let go. They stared at me. "...Yui...".

Yui POV 

I was in the Mukami limo. I was looking out the window. I saw kids coming out of a food restaurant...that reminded me of when my mom saw her friends come out of the restaurant. Sometimes I just want to know how its like to be human and doesn't worry to drink peoples blood.

I sighed and putty head on the window. 

But that will never happen...will it...

(Time skip)

We were walking in the school. I was looking around. I could tell Ruki was smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. I moved his face so he could smile at something else. I looked forward and saw...Jacob...talking to really pretty girls...

The Mukami stop and looked at me. "Whats wrong Masochistic Kitten". Kou asked. I couldn't look away. Why...why leave me.

"I bet Yui was hard to be around with". A girl said and Jacob agreed. I couldn't believe agreed. I felt tears coming out of my eyes. I needed to go. I wanted kill something. Please don't do this to me. 

I walked to a different direction. I wiped my tears away.

Ruki POV

I saw Yui walk away. What happened. I thought. I looked forward. I saw a guy with carmel skin and a cool looking tattoo. He was talking to the annoying girls and they were talking about my Yui...they were saying how hard she can be in a relationship. What the hell wrong with them. I clenched my teeth. Soon the girls walked away and it was only him. I growled. "How can you say that about Yui". I said.  The guy turned to me. He stared at me. "You know where Yui is". He asked. I growled. "Yes and I'm shier she doesn't want to see a jerk". I said. He growled at me and walked towards me. "My relationship with Yui is non of your business. I still love her and I'm doing this to protect her". He said. I glared at him. "She will never love a guy who broke her heart". I said. He was about to hit me but we saw a teacher. He sighed and put his hand down. "You don't know how much in danger she is in now because of you". He said and walked away. He eyes went wide.

...danger...what kind of danger...

(Time skip)

It was finally the end of the school day. I walked out to the Mukami but bumped into someone. "Oh sorry. My bad". I said. I looked up and saw Jacob. My heart torn into pieces. I breathed and kept walking, keeping my mothers promise. "Renesmee please. Let me explain". He said but I ignored him and kept walking. "Please. I only said that so I could keep you safe". He said. I walked outside. I could tell he was getting pissed off. I saw the Mukami. They were watching the whole thing. "MAN. MAYBE I SHOULD'VE TOLD YOU THAT YOUR PARENTS WERE SAFE AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WORRY". He said and I stopped. He...lied to me...about my parents...being trapped in the Vultori. "Ya. Thats right. The only reason why I said that so you would stay here and be safe but I guess it didn't work". He said. Tears left my eyes. "Oh. Are you going to cry Yui. Just how you did in the forest. Just how I dumped you. JUST HOW I TOLD YOU ALL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU". He said. I had it. I turned around and slapped him. He froze and looked at me. Tears came out of my eyes. "...don't you ever...come close to me ever again...". I said. I took off the bracelet he gave me ad threw it at him. I breathed and fixed myself before walking to the limo. Tears kept leaving my eyes. 

Jacob POV

I saw Renesmee walk to the limo. Damn werewolf power. I ran to the car. "No. Wait". I said but she went in the limo and started driving. I ran but didn't work. I breathed and cried. "No. I love you please". I said. I saw the limo disappear. I cried. "I'm sorry".

Yui POV

I saw his figure disappear. Tears kept coming out of my eyes. "You did the right thing baby". I heard. Looked up and saw my mom. She smiled at me. I cried and held my face with my hands. 

Why couldn't I have a good relationship like my parents and aunts. Why couldn't I have love. Why couldn't I...just have a forever. Ruki pulled me close to him. 

"You did the right thing Yui". He said. I cried more. I hugged his chest....why was I the monster that couldn't have a forever...

(Time skip)

I was on my bed, reading a book...until Kou came in here. I looked up at him. He grabbed my arm and went somewhere. "HEY. LET GO OF ME". I yelled but he ignored me. He threw me in a dark room. I looked up at him. He glared at me and closed the door. It was cold in here...and dark...and dirty...all the light was the light bulb in the ceiling. I saw a bed that had a blanket. I walked to it and wrapped myself. I breathed out fog. I closed my eyes. 

Why are they doing this...

Ruki POV

We all made a agreement that she could stay in there...but I didn't like it. I wanted her to be free. Have a life. Not being a prisoner. "Alright. Will drink her blood a lot each day. Kay". Kou said. We agreed. My Yui...i'm sorry.