chapter 14

Edward POV

I was running over there with my family. I was so angry that I was running faster then usual. I breathed and slowed down a bit. I swear Renesmee if your dead I will kill you.

Yui POV

I woke up. I looked at the window and saw Ruki looking out the window. The only thing he had on was his boxers. I could tell something was on his mind. "Whats on your mind". I said. He turned to me and smiled. "Nothing. Why". He asked. I looked down. All I was wearing was his long shirt to cover my private parts. I looked back up at him. "You seem scared or nervous". I said. He sighed and sat down at the bed. "Yui. I love you so much. You are the only thing why I want to live...Do you really love me". He asked. I stood up on my legs and went close to him. I kissed his head. "Of course I do...You saved me from darkness". I said. He put his head on my chest. I looked up I breathed and sat on the bed. I stared at him. I touched his hand. I breathed. He held my cheek and made me look up at him. I stared at him. He came in and kissed me. I kissed back. We laid on the bed. His hands went to my thighs and pulled them around his waist. I rubbed his chest, loving his touches. He kept kissing me. Then I felt a sharp pain. I separated from him and winced. I sat up. "Whats wrong". He breathed out. I breathed. "N-nothing. Just felt a wired pain". I said. I closed my eyes. I new it was because I needed blood. I looked out the window and to the moon. I don't know is it's true if my parents are going or not but I don't know.  Ruki sat up and looked at me. I touched my necklace. "I'm sorry". I said. He shook his head. "No. It wasn't your fault. You just felt pain". He said. I breathed. I saw him stood up from the bed and stood on one knee. "Yui Komori. I promise to love you every moment forever. Would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me". He said and showed me a diamond ring. I froze. So much emotions were in popping up. I felt tears coming out of my eyes. I looked up at him. I smiled. "Yes...yes I will". I said. I saw a big grin come to his face. He put the ring on my fourth finger. I cried of joy. I jumped on him and hugged him. He spinned me around. I looked at him and kissed him. I never thought I would ever get married. I bet it's magical and beautiful.

We were at dinner. I still couldn't eat. I breathed and played with my food. Then Ruki touched my hand. "Whats wrong". He asked. I breathed. "Nothing. I already ate so I'm not hungry". I said. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Alright my fiancé". He said. I smiled up at him and gave him a peck on the lips. I continued playing with my food. Then I heard a glass broke. I looked up at Ayato. He glared at Ruki. "Sorry. Held it too hard". He said. Ruki glared back at Ayato. They had a glaring contest. I rolled my eyes and kept playing with my food. 'Men'. I breathed and stood up. "Where are you going". Ruki asked. I smiled. "I'm just going to go read. Finish eating". I said and kissed his head before leaving. 

Ruki POV

I heard Yui leave. Ayato threw a cup at me. "You bitch. You proposed to her". He said. I sighed. "Of course I did. Thats what couples do when they love each other". I said. He growled. "I can't believe she said yes to you. A half blood". He said. I stood up and threw a plate. "At least I wasn't annoying to her". I said. He growled. I was about to come and fight him but Ruki sighed. "Please come down and just eat". He said. I breathed and sat down. I looked at my plate. 'I'm never going to leave her...ever...'.

Yui POV

I was in the Library, reading Snow white as usual. Then I remembered when my mother was reading to me. Her words still in my head. I breathed and touched my necklace. I opened it and saw my parents. I breathed and looked at the moon. Then someone grabbed me.

Ruki POV

I was finished so I went to go with Yui but I saw a guy. He was leaning against a wall. "Well hello". He said. Everyone stood up. I was about to attack but he put his hands up. "I wouldn't do that if I were you". He said. Then another guy appeared holding Yui. My heart broke into pieces. The other guy chuckled and looked at her. "We finally found you...Renesmee Cullen". He said. I looked at him, confused. "Wait. You have the wrong person. This is Yui Komori". I said. He chuckled. "Oh my. You didn't tell him yet. What a shame". He said. I looked at Yui confused. "What are they talking about". I asked. Tears left her eyes. "Are you going to tell him Renesmee or should I say YUI". He said. She closed her eyes. "Listen. Leave them alone. Take me. Just don't hurt them". She said. The guy chuckled and looked at me. "So. She hadn't told you...well I guess I will...You see her isn't Yui Komori. Thats only her fake name to hide from us. Her real name is Renesmee Cullen....and she is a half blood vampire". he said. I looked at Yui. "Yui...Is this true". I asked. More tears came out of her eyes. "...Yes...". She said. I was shocked. "Aww. Pour Ruki. She only lied so she could protect you from the Vultori". He said. I looked at him. "Well. Lets get down to business". He said and went to y-...Renesmee. "Wait. Please don't hurt her". I said. He looked at me as if i was crazy. "You still love her. A monster thats the most wanted person in the Vultori". He asked. I looked at...Renesmee. "R-Renesmee...I still love you". I said. She had a shocked look. "...Y-You do". She asked. I nodded. "It doesn't matter who you are. Yui, Renesmee. Human, Not human...you still you". I said. More tears came out of her eyes. Then I heard clapping. "Wow. That was so..touching...but we have to take the girl to Aro...where her body can get ripped to pieces". He said. I gasped. "What...". I said. He sighed. "It was her destiny to die...she should of died in the battle". Te guy said and glared at Renesmee. She glared at him.