chapter 17

Jacobs POV

I got a mail. I looked at it. It said Renesmee Cullen and Ruki Mukami are getting married. Come join us and see there magical wedding day. I growled and went outside. I threw the mal and started taking my shirt off. I transformed into my wolf form and ran. 

I'm going to kill that blood sucking vampire. 

Renesmee POV 

I was getting ready for the big day. Today was finally the wedding day. My aunts were doing my makeup. My mom came in the room. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled and felt tears coming down her eyes. I got u and hugged her. "My baby all grown up". She said. I smiled. She kissed my head. I smiled. I breathed. I heard someone clear there throat. I looked behind me and looked at my aunts. "Its time".

I was getting ready to walk the isle with my dad. I looked out to the crowd and saw my whole family. I also saw Ruki brothers and the Sakamaki. I breathed nervously and looked down. Everything seemed to much for me but Alice said this was fine. Then my dad came over to me. I looked at him. I breathed. "To I look pretty dad". I asked. He smiled and held my cheeks. "You were always beautiful". He said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I looked back at the isle. I held my dad's arm. "You ready". He asked. I breathed. "Ya". I said. People started standing up and looked at me. 

Ruki POV

People started standing up. I looked up. I breathed. I was getting married. To a women I love and loves me back. Then I saw her. The love of my life. She was wearing a beautiful dress that showed her curves, which I loved.

 She was wearing a beautiful dress that showed her curves, which I loved

She looked at me. I smiled at her. She smiled back. She walked up to me with her father. Renesmee looked at my dad. He kissed her and went with Bella. Renesmee looked at me. I grabbed her hand and held it. She smiled at me. We got up the steps and looked at the officiator. "Ladies and gentle men. We are gathered here today on this glorious day to witness the union of Ruki Mukami and Renesmee Carlie Cullen". He said. I looked down at her. She looked up at me. She smiled. "You look so beautiful". I whispered. She smiled. "Please repeat after me. I. Ruki Mukami". He said. Turned to Renesmee. "I. Ruki Mukami. Take you Renesmee Cullen to have and to hold". I said. She smiled at me. "For better or for worst". She said. 

"To love".

"To cherish".

we said. "Know I condemn you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride". The officiator said. I immediately went in to kiss her. She kissed back. It was like nothing was watching us. It felt like it was only me and her. I kept kissing her. "YAY. GET IN THERE RUKI". Yuma yelled. I chuckled and separated from her. Everyone cheered and stood up. We looked at everyone. All the Sakamaki and the Mukami stood up and clapped for me. I chuckled and waved at them. They all cheered. I chuckled and looked at Renesmee. She smiled at me. 

(Time skip)

Renesmee POV

We were sitting at the table. I sighed. I was eating my food. "I thought you couldn't eat". Reiji said. I sighed. "Well I made Ruki food and I gave it a try and I figured out that I was half human so I could eat". I said. Ruki chuckled. "Ya but I ate it". He said. I groaned. "What ever". I said. He chuckled and kissed me. Then I saw Yuma go up stage. "Is this on". He asked. I chuckled. Then someone whistled in the background. I giggled. "Uh. I like to purpose a toast. To my new sister...Renesmee. I hope you got enough sleep these past 17 years because you won't be getting anymore for a while. Haha". He said. I looked up at Ruki. He wiggled his eyebrows at me. I giggled. I saw my dad crumble his glass but I didn't really care. 

Soon it was the end of the party so I was changing to go to the honey moon.

I walked out with Ruki. Everyone clapped for us. I went towards my parents. They smiled at me. "You have fun. But make shier he's not rough". My mom said. I giggled and nodded. I looked at my dad. He smiled and put his hand on my shoulder. "...I'm happy that your happy". He said. I smiled. "That makes me happy". I said. We laughed. I went to Ruki. I held his arm. I threw the flowers and went in the car. 

We went on a boat that my parents used to go to the house. "So. Does my husband know how to drive a boat". I asked. He chuckled and kissed me. "Yes he does and he is terrific". He said. I giggled and kissed him. He started the boat and drove to the house. 

We got out of the boat. He carried me bridal style in the house. "So. Were all alone. No parents. No family. Just you and me". I said. He chuckled. "And no neighbors or people to complain to us". He said. I hummed. He carried me to our room. He laid me down. "Lets go to the lake and get..a little..nude". He said. I groaned. "Baby. Thats so much work. How about this. You take off my clothes and we can get a little...dirty". I said. I started taking off his belt. "Ah. But it's so much sexier in the lake". He said. I started kissing him. "Ya but how will I suck on your mmm large mmm think mmm person". I said and started playing with it. He groaned. "Oh ya. You are so damn right". He said. I giggled and laid on the bed. He started taking his shirt off which exposed his six pack. I purred. He chuckled. "Lets get dirty. Lets have some fun". I said. He chuckled and laid top of me. "Exactly what I was thinking". He said and started kissing me. I moaned and laid on the bed.

(Next day)

I woke up. I yawned and looked next to me. Ruki was sleeping next to me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. His eyes flutter and looked at me. He smiled and yawned. "Morning my wife". He said. I giggled and kissed him. "Morning my husband". I said. He sat up. I sat on his lap. "What do you say I make some breakfast". I asked. he hummed. "Like what". He asked and held my butt. I giggled. "Well like something juicy". I said. He squeezed it tighter. "And". He asked. I giggled. "And something delicious". I said. He chuckled and kissed me. "Oh. Your such a naughty girl". He said. I giggled and got off the bed. I was naked so I picked up Ruki white shirt and put it on. I looked at him. "Aren't you coming my husband". I asked. He groaned. "I'm coming". He said. He put on some underwear and walked with me. I kissed him and he kissed me back. I went in the kitchen. "See anything you like". I asked. He chuckled. "Ya. I do and it looks hot". He said. I giggled. "Why don't you go get it". I said. He went over to me and kissed me. I kissed back. He grabbed my thigh and rubbed it. I moaned. I wrapped my arms around Ruki. He chuckled. "Ooo. This one taste really good". He said. I giggled and slapped him, playfully. He chuckled and kissed me.