Chapter 9

Yui POV

I was laying on the bed. I was reading a book about a witch having a good life until she met her prince charming. I heard someone came in. I didn't really care who it was. I just wanted to read. 

Someone sat on my bed. "Hey". I heard Ruki say. Why was he always talking to me. Like not even the Sakamaki talk to me that much. What the hell. "My brothers went to school...since were the only ones here...I thought we could see a movie". He said. Stopped reading. I turned around and stared at him. He wants...to se a movie...with me. He smiled. "You can choose the movie. I don't really care". He said. My heart was beating. Jacob would never let medick a movie because he thinks it'll get me more into biting people. I realized I was just staring at him so I looked away. "Uhh. Ya. Movie sounds good". I said. He smiled and got up. "Oh...and you can wear whatever you like. I don't really care. As long as it's you". He said. My eyes went wide. Then I heard him leave my room. I sat up...shock that he will let me wear whatever I want.  Why am I interested in him all of a sudden. I was actually happy to be able to choose my own outfits for once. I smiled and got changed.

(Time Skip)

I walked down the stairs to see Ruki waiting for me. I walked down. He looked up and stared at me. I walked towards him. "Alright. You ready". I asked. He just stared at me. "...your beautiful". He said. I felt a blush come my way to my cheeks. He thinks...i'm beautiful...in a outfit that I choose. He smiled and took his arm out. "Shall we". He asked. I actually smiled and wrapped my arm around him. He smiled back. We walked out and walked to the movies. 

(Time Skip)

While we were walking. We were talking about ourselves. "So wait...to get your brother back you had to get this permeant green slime and put it on him so he can be green for a year". I asked. He nodded. I laughed. "Ah. I wish I could do that to Laito hat". I said. He laughed. "Oh no. my beautiful hat. Don't go. Don't leave me". Ruki said, trying act like Laito. I laughed. "Oh. I won't be able to have sex with a slut for years". I said. We laughed. I sighed. "...I love your laugh...". He said. I looked up at him. He looked down at me. "And your smile...is lovely". He said. I actually smiled at the comment. "...Can you keep smiling like that...forever". He asked. My heart was racing. I felt my eyes sparkle. I felt myself being...Renesmee again. Not withJacob.  I would never feel like I was Renesmee. I felt like I was Yui. But with Ruki...I feel like I can be two things. 

I smiled and looked down. "Shut up". I said and playfully punched him. He chuckled. "I will never". He said. I giggled.

We went inside the movies. We went to see what they had....the only good movie was...Love Simon..."How about Love Simon. I really want to see that one". I said. He nodded. "Ya sounds like a good movie". He said. We were next in line. "Two tickets for Love Simon". I said. I went to get my money. "Thank you sir. Enjoy the Movie". I heard. I looked up and saw Ruki pay. He gave me my ticket. We started walking to give our ticket to the person. "How much was it". I asked. "20 dollars". He said. I nodded and went in my purse. "Yui. Is fine. Let me be a gentleman". He said. I shook my head. "I rather not be spoiled". I said. He sighed. "I rather spoil you then waste your money. Is fine Yui. I got this". He said. I sighed and gave up. Jacob would always tell me to pay for the tickets whenever we go to the movies. This is kinda new for me. 

We gave our guy our tickets and left to our seats. I sat down on a chair. He sat down next to me. I breathed. Maybe this was a wrong idea...maybe I should've said no...but were also having a good time andI really like him...he's cool, funny, handsome, romantic...I wouldn't ask for a perfect guy. In the corner of my eye I saw him staring at me. I rolled my eyes. "Who are you staring at". I asked. He smiled. "Oh. I was just smiling at the funny clown over there...I'm at you silly". He said. I giggled and looked at him. Why was I smiling so much. I don't smile as much after Jacob left me. Was he using some kind of spell on me. "really. Or do I look like a clown". Asked. He shook his head. "You look like a angel that came down from heaven that just steeled my heart". He said. I just stared at him. Jacob...never said that....that was the most romantic thing anyone ever said to me. I smiled and looked down, embarrassed to show my flushed face. 

Then the movie started. I didn't realize but we were all alone. No one else came to see the movie. Wired. 

I was still watching. I cried like a couple of times but ya. Don't tell my family. I was on the part where when he was going to kiss the guy. I felt Ruki hand touch mine. I looked up at him. He looked down at me. Why did I love his purple hair and his beautiful purple eyes. It made me want to play with it. He came close to kiss me. I came close o kiss him back. Our lips were inches apart until...we heard a bang from the movie. I stopped myself. I can't afford of getting my heart broken. I breathed and watch the movie again. I don't really think I'm ready for another relation ship. Not yet. 

Soon the movie was over. I was so happy when they found each other. We walked out the door. "OMG. I need to read the book". I said. He chuckled. "Hey. I want to read it to". He said. I giggled and walked backwards. "Sorry Felicia but I called dibs". I said. He sighed. "Oh. But I called triple dibs". He said. I sighed. "Oh. But I called million of dibs". I said. He hummed. "But I called billions". He said. I smirked."Trillions". I said. He smirked. "Kazillion". He said. I smirked. "Infinity". I said. He sighed. "fine. You win today". He said. I cheered. "Told ya". I said. I heard thunder and it started raining. We laughed. I played in the puddle. He laughed and played with me. He splashed some water to me. I gasped and splashed water back at him. We started playing in the water. 

Soon we were close to each other. His arm wrapped around my waist. My hands on his chest. I looked up at him. He looked down at me. My heart was racing. We came close to kiss but...a car splashed water at us. We gasped and laughed. We looked at the car. "STUPID CAR". We said together and laughed. 

(Time skip)

I was walking to my room with Ruki. "I had a great tie tonight". I said. We stopped in front of my room. "really. Even tho we got wet". He said. I laughed. "Yup. But we also had fun". I said. He chuckled. "Well I'm glad you did". He said. I smiled and open the door. "Thanks again and I'll pay you back. I promise". I said and closed the door. I laid against the door. I smiled. I held my necklace. I bit my lip. I can't believe I actually had fun in my life. 

Ruki POV

I smiled and laid against the door. I smiled and cheered. I was upset that I couldn't even kiss her but atlas I got to see her smile ad have fun without being drinked by blood sucking vampires. I smiled and walked to my room. Oh please let it be better then this one has. Please. Oh. Please. One more day of love and happiness. Just one more day...or please...forever...