Chapter 7

Jacob POV

I walked inside the Sakamaki mansion fast. I walked up to the guy I guess his name was Shu. 

"Hey. Where's Yui". I asked. He just ignored. I growled. 'Damn vampires'. I punched him. He looked up at me shocked. "WHERE IS YUI". I yelled. The Sakamaki brothers ran down stairs. "Whats with all the noise". I heard the guy Reiji said. I growled and walked up to him. "Where is Yui". I asked. He pulled up his glasses. "...She's been kidnap". He said. I growled. I punch the wall. "Damn it". I said. Tears left my eyes. "Why do you care. You left Pancake". The annoying guy named Ayato said. I growled and looked at him. "I do love her. It was a mistake". I said. I cried. I pointed at them. "You don't know how much she's in danger now". I said. I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door. I growled. 'Where are you my Renesmee'.

Yui POV 

(Dream)

I was in snow. I stood up and saw someone. I looked at the person and saw...my mom. I cried. "Mom...". I said. She smiled. I ran to her and hugged her. She hugged back. She kissed my head. "Hey baby". She said. I smiled. We separated. "Mom...I don't know what I did but...Jacob broke up with me...He said I was dead as you and...He just said awful things but...I still love him mom". said. She hugged me. "Its okay". She said. I cried. "I'll always protect you...always". She said. I kept crying. Then I woke up. 

I sat up and breathed. I looked around. I looked threw the big window. 'Where am I'. I thought

"So your finally awake". I heard. I turned around and saw that guy with the purple hair and purple eyes. He was smiling at me. "You are a lazy live stock". He said. I glared at him, knowing "what it mean't. I stood up. "Why did you bring me here". I asked. He was reading something in a book. I read the title. It said Snow White. My favorite book. I ignored the book and looked at him. "TELL ME WHO YOU ARE". I yelled. Then someone punched a wall. I looked and saw that guy with the red hair. "Ah. Shut up". He said and I growled. "Why don't you shut up". I said. He gave me a shocked look. "Hey. Be cool man. She's got to be confused. We did just still her from her boy toys. Right". The guy with blonde hair said. I rolled my eyes. "I am not there boys toys". I said. Then someone grabbed my hand. I looked down and saw the guy with green hair. "I wonder...if maybe you were...into pain". He said. My eyes went wide. I grabbed my hand back hand accidentally sat down again. "Azusa. Dude. Be a gentle men. Introduce yourself first". The guy with blonde hair said. I rolled my eyes and looked down. "Here watch me". I heard. I looked behind me and saw that dude with blonde hair. "Hi. I'm Kou Mukami. Please to meet you". He said and winked at him. I rolled my eyes. "My names Yuma Mukami". I heard. I looked at the red hair guy. I put my hand on my cheek. 'this is going to take a while'. "In case you haven't guess, were brother's, and this one is". "Azusa". Azusa said. I nodded not really caring. "I'm Ruki". I heard. I looked at saw the guy with purple hair. He stared at me. I stared back at him. I closed my eyes and looked away. "And your going to be living here with us for now on. Okay". Kou said. I stood up, not wanting to stay with these weirdos. "No way. I gotta go back". I said and started walking. "Go back". I heard. I looked behind me and saw Ruki stand up and looked at me. "You really want to go back with those Sakamaki". He asked. I growled. "No. Not them. Wy would I ever want to go back with them. Want to go back with j...". I stopped. They stared at me. Then I remembered...he didn't want to see anymore.

(Flash back)

"Listen you disgusting vampire...I. don't. love. you. Anymore. You are just a old little monster that eats blood".

(Reality)

Tears came out of my eyes. "...never mind...I don't have anyone to go back to...". I said. More tears came out of my eyes. '...Jacob...'.

Ruki POV

I watch her cry. Why was she crying. Did I say something that made her cry. Oh please I didn't say anything to make her cry. I just want to save her from those vampires...She breathed and wiped her tears away. She looked at me. "So I guess you can keep me". She said. She walked up the stairs. "Don't you even think about showing me the rooms. I can find my way". She sad and walked away. I looked down. '...what happened'.

Yui POV

I went in the room that looked girly. I leaned against the door and started crying. I sat on the floor and cried. I looked at the wall. I gasped. I went to see if I still had my necklace. Thank goodness I did. I breathed. I opened it. I saw the french words. "plus que ma vie. I read. I closed my eyes and put it against my chest. "Why do you still love him". I heard. I looked forward and saw my mom. I wiped my tears away. "I don't know...He's always on my mine". I said. She sat next to me. She looked at me. "Even though he broke your heart...you still love him". She asked. I looked down. "Ya...why wouldn't I love the person who saved me". I said. She sighed. "I love you so much baby...I want you to make me a promise". She said. I looked at her. She breathed. "Don't you ever see Jacob again". She said. I looked at her. "He'll make you more upset...he'll make you think things that you aren't...I want you to promise that when you see him...walk away". She said. I nodded. I held my necklace tighter. I nodded. "Promise". I said. She smiled. She kissed my head. "I love you". She said. I smiled. "I love you too". I said. She was about to touch my hand but she disappeared. I breathed and went to my bed. I looked at my bracelet that Jacob gave me. I breathed and held it. I'll try to keep my promise mom...