Chapter 4

Yui POV
I woke up. I looked outside. It was morning. I breathed and closed the curtains. I didn't want my skin to sparkle like it did. I always have to hide my skin. Away from the world.

I went to my mirrior. I saw my gold eyes. I breathed and closed them. I went inside my drawer and took out the eye contacts. Once I looked at the mirrior I saw my dad. I looked Ben and me but didn't see anything. I looked back at the mirror and saw him there. I stared at him. He stared back at me. "...Renesmee". He said. Then someone came in the room. I breathed and looked who came in. I saw Ayato. I looked back at the mirror but my dad was gone. I looked down and breathed.

"alright pancake. Time for yours truly to have some of your delicious blood. He said. I realized that I didn't have my eye contacts on. I quickly looked away from him.

Ayato POV
I saw Yui look away. That made me sad. I wanted to see her face. She walked away from me. "don't walk away from yours truly". I said. I heard her scowl. "that's so annoying. 'your truly'. Please. I rather die then be yours". I heard her say. I just stood there, heart broken how she could say that. I felt tears coming out of my eyes. I walked out the room.

Yui POV
I sighed and look at the door. I breathed and went to get my eye contacts. I put them on. I looked at my now red eye contacts. This wasn't me. This was a new person. A person that looked innocent and human.

I breathed and went to lock the door. I laid on my bed. I looked outside. I smelled an odor. Then I new who it was. I smiled. I ran out the door and to the odor.

Ayato POV
I cried in the couch. I was so upset. Why would she say that to me. I cried. "ayato. What's wrong". Laito asked. I saw all my brothers watching me. I cried. "yui...she hates me". I said. Reiji sighed. "why are you so upset. She always talk back to us". He said. I cried more. "she said she would rather die then be with me". I said. Reiji growled and transported somewhere.

Reiji POV
I transported to Yui room. Maybe it's get time of the month but this is going to far. I went in Maher room...but...she wasn't in here...neither the piano room or the library. I looked at her drawer. I saw a necklace I opened the locket and saw a picture...of a couple I think. The other side said something in another language. I looked back at the couple. I just stared at them. Who were these people...and where was Yui

Yui POV
I was running threw the woods with Jacob. He had his wolf form on. I giggled and ran threw trees. I looked behind me and saw a flower blooming. I smiled. I ran to the mountain with Jacob. I stopped running and laughed. Jacob turned back to his human form and laughed too. "man. That was fun". I said. I walked. "ya but your still still to slow for me". He said. I giggled and punched him playfully. "whatever". I said. I saw grass. I smiled and walked towards it. I felt the sun touch me which made my skin sparkle. I laid on the grass. I looked at the sky. Jacob laid next to me and looked at me. I looked back at him. He stared at me. He grabbed my hand and put it on his cheek. I looked away. "...please". He said. I breathed and looked back at him.

Jacob POV
I started to see something. I saw her...when she was a baby. The first day I ever imprinted. Then I saw me playing with her in the snow in my wolf form. Then the day when it was Christmas and I gave her the bracelet. I closed my eyes. Soon they all faded away and I came back to reality. I saw renesmee. She took her hand back. She looked down.

"...why do you stay with those vampires". I asked. She looked away. "...I have no where else to go". She said. I sat up. I looked at her. "come live with me. I have a room and food. Billy and all the wolf pack will love to see you". I said. She breathed. She looked back at me. "I can't...seiji told me that if I stay with the sakamaki it could be less for the vultori to find me". She said. I looked down. "please...just do me a favor Jacob". I looked at her. "...don't hurt those vampires...they don't deserve to die. They don't know what's going on". She said. I rolled my eyes. "...fine". I said. She giggled.

"YUI". I heard. I forgot her new name is Yui. She gasped and got up. "You have to go. They'll see your wolf form". She said. I quickly ran in the woods. bye my renesmee.

Yui POV
I looked at the forest. Then I looked forward and saw Subaru. He crossed his arms. He looked pissed. "where were". He asked. I breathed. "uh...right here". I said and he punched a log. I flinched. He grabbed my arm and dragged me back to the mansion.

Ayato POV
I was walking back and fourth.oh. 'My pancake. This is my fault. If I wasn't being a cry baby she wouldn't have left. Then someone came in. I looked up and saw Subaru grabbing Yui.

Yui POV
"Get the hell off me". I said. He threw me in a room. I groaned and looked up. I saw all the vampires look at me. I growled and got up. I was about to walk to my room when Subaru put me on a chair. I growled. "Yui. Why did you leave". Reiji asked. I rolled my eyes. "can a girl get some alone time. Jeez". I said and laid back on my chair. "I believe you owe Ayato a apology". Reiji said. I looked at him, shocked. "I...have to apologies to a cold blooded vampire that doesn't have feelings. No way". I said. He glared at me. "that is not very polite". He said. I looked the other way. "You know what's not polite. Being an asshole". I said and stood. "I refuse to apologies to him...and I will not come out of my room until school day". I said and walked to my room. I swear those vampires are annoying.