chapter 19

Renesmee POV

I was still awake with Ruki. I was cuddling with him, tracing his six pack. I looked at the fireplace that was in his room. I hummed and looked up at him. He was staring at the ceiling. I hummed and laid my chin on his chest. I just stared at him if I was a stalker. "Shouldn't I be the one staring  at you". He asked and looked down at me. I giggled and went up to kiss him. I sighed and He kissed me back. I looked down at his scars. I rubbed my finger against it gently. I looked up at him. "Who did this to you". I asked. He sighed. "Well...when I was little, like in the 19 something". He said. I giggled. "I was tortured and a prisoner. Men slashed and tortured me and used me as a weapon". He said. I sat up and looked at him. I breathed and looked at his scar. I wished I was there so I could've protect him. He rubbed my hand. "Don't be sorry for me my love". He said. I looked up at him. "How can I not. I hate to see the man I love in pain". I said. He sighed and sat up. He was close to my face. "I promise you. I'm fine". He sad. I sighed and laid my head on his chest. "You know sometimes you scare me". I said. He chuckled and kissed my head. "Good". He said. I giggled and got off the bed. we had so much yesterday we didn't even sleep. We did it until today. I could tell Ruki was staring at me. I rolled my eyes. "Come shower with me my king". I said. He sighed. "I'm to tired my queen". He said. I sighed. "Fine. I guess you don't have to wash this luscious, delicious, shiny body". I said. He got up immediately and ran over to me. "Lets get you all clean up my love". He said. I giggled and went in the bathroom.

We were down stairs reading. I was sitting down on Ruki lap reading snow white. Ruki was reading with me. I sighed and looked out the window. I felt a presence. "Whats wrong my love". Ruki asked. I stood up. I looked around. I didn't see anyone. "Whats wrong". Ruki asked. I smelled the air. "Someones here". I said. Ruki stood up. They were coming. I was about to strike but I saw the Mukami and the Sakamaki. I groaned and sat on the couch. "Don't do that. You scared the shit out of me". I said. Ruki chuckled. "What. You thought it was a ghost". He teased. I slapped him hard. "Ow". He said. I sighed. They all laughed. I looked up at them all. "How are my parents doing". I asked. They hummed. "They are doing well". Reiji said. I sighed, relief that they are alright. "Why are you guys here. aren't you supposed to be on your honey moon little bitch". Laito asked. I sighed. "Well...it was a long story". Ruki said. I got up and went to the kitchen. "You guys want food". I asked. They nodded immediately. My hands were shaking. I looked at Ruki. "See. Look what they did to me. my hands are shaking". I said. They all laughed. I sighed and took out the food. Then Ruki phone answered. He answered it. "Hello...Renesmee...it's for you". He said. I ran to it and grabbed the phone. "Hello". i asked. "RENESMEE HOW DARE YOU NOT ANSWER THE PHONE". My dad yelled. I growled. "because I crushed it". I said. He growled. "WELL WHERE ARE YOU. I BEEN WORRYING SICK ABOUT YOU. YOU DIDN'T GET HURT DID YOU". He said. I sighed, knowing he read my mind. "Yes dad. I'm fine. I'm just at the Mukami mansion". I said. He sighed in relief. "Good...know give the phone back to Ruki...". He said. I rolled my eyes. "All your going to do is yell at him for having sex with me last night". I said. In the corner of my eyes I saw Ruki choke. Everyone laughed quietly at him. I sighed. "I know but if you could read his mind right know, you would die". He said. I started cooking the bacon. "And why would I". I asked. He sighed. "It's very dirty". He said. I snorted. "It's very dirty". I said. Ruki looked at me, confused. I smiled at him. "Ya. VERY". My dad said. I sighed and flipped over the pancake. "Dad I already know how dirty Ruki mind is. He showed it to me last night". I said. Ruki looked at me, shocked. The guys laughed at him. "Well know your just embarrassing him sweet heart". He said. I looked up at Ruki. "Am I embarrassing you pumpkin". I asked. He nodded, glaring me. I made a kissy face at him and continued cooking. "So...you heard". He said. I sighed. "Ya...". I said. I new he was talking about Jacob. "And you know why he betrayed us". He said. I sighed. I stopped cooking. 

(Past)

We were on a date. Were at the water park. I was wearing my best two piece swim suit. I gasped. "Omg.  This is going to be so much fun". I said. I looked at him. He looked like he was going to be sick. "Are you alright". I asked. he sighed. "C-can you put back on your jacket...your body making me sick". He said. I felt hurt. I put it on. He smiled and kissed my  cheek. "There you go. Know your beautiful". He said and wrapped his arm around me. We kept walking. Then a bunch of popular looking girls came towards us. "Hey Jacob". One of the girls said. All of them looked at me with disgust. Jacob took his arm off me and went towards them. "Hey ladies". He said. He wrapped his arm around them. "Hey. Let's go on the waterslide". One of the girls said. They all cheered. Then they all glared at me. "Does she have to come". They said. I breathed and looked down. I felt really uncomfortable. Jacob cleared his throat. "Um Yui. Why don't you wait for me in the beach chairs. Don't take off your jacket because people might get sick". He said. The girls chuckled. I nodded. "Ya shier". I said. He smiled and walked off with the girls. I looked for a empty chair. I saw one so I sat down on it. I waited as he said.

It was getting late. One of the life guards told me the waterpark was closing so I left. I was looking for Jacob and found him in a restaurant with those girls. I told him I was going to go home and he said that was fine. 

(present)

I cut my hand. I hissed. "Renesmee what happened". he asked. I sighed. "Nothing. Just got a cut". I said and washed it off. "I-I got to go dad. Bye. Love you". I said and hanged it up. I put the phone down and washed my bleeding hand. Ruki came over and looked at my hand. He put my hair behind my ear. "Whats on your mind". He asked. I sighed and shook my head. "Nothing. I'm fine". I said. He kissed my cheek. "Why don't I finish doing dinner while you heal your hand". He said. I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. "Thank you my king". I said. He chuckled and slapped my bottom. I left to go heal my hand.

Ruki POV

I started cooking. "You know...were still not giving up on her". Reiji said. I turned around and looked at him. "Ya. Even tho you already claimed pancake doesn't mean she will give up on you". Ayato said. I growled and walked over to them. "Listen. Here me know. I'm not going to give up on her. She's mine. She will always be mine and mine forever. I want to make her happy. I want to show her how a real lover treats there lover. I don't want her to suffer like she did with Jacob. I would die for her. I would even live for her. So don't come near her because she will always be mine and mine forever...".

Renesmee POV

I was hearing there conversation. Tears left my eyes. That's the best thing he ever said to me ever since. I just want to run to him and hug him like there was no tomorrow. I sat on the ground and cried, quietly so they wouldn't here. How did I met a great guy like him...