Chapter 8

Yui POV

(Dream)

I was in a forest. It was dark. I didn't see anyone. 'Hello'. I asked...nothing. Then I heard growling. I looked to where it was. I gasped. It was wolves. It glared at me. Then he jumped on me.

I gasped and woke up. I breathed. I looked around. I was still with those Mukami. I breathed and rubbed my eyes. Another nightmare. I looked at the door. I needed to get out of here. I needed to go to the vulture and save my family. If Jacob won't help me then I know who will. I went to the door. I opened it and went out. I looked around. I breathed. 'This is my chance'. I started using my sensing powers to see where I was going. I started running but not using my speed. I felt myself getting closer to the exit. Then I saw Ruki. I stopped. 'Oh no'.

(Time skip)

He was dragging me somewhere. "Get the hell off of me". I said. He threw me in a room. I fell on the floor. I groaned. I rubbed my head. I saw him close the door. "You really thought you could get away". He asked. I glared at him. He walked to a chair. "You'll be sleeping here for the night". He said. I stood up. "I can't. I have to go somewhere". I said. He looked at me. "And where is that". He said. I breathed. "I need to go to Forks". I said. He looked at me, shocked. "Why would you want to go there". He asked. I breathed. "I need to talk to someone". I said. "What do you need to talk about". He asked. I growled. "OMG. Can you stop asking questions. I need go to forks and talk to some people". I said. He sighed. "If you won't tell me why your going over there then I can't let you go". He said. I sighed and looked down, sad that I won't be seeing my family...nor save my mother or father from the vultori. I looked to the side and saw a picture I guess was his parents. He came over to it and put it down. I looked away. "Sorry". I said. I saw a window. I went towards it. I grabbed a chair and sat down. I watch life past by. I just stared at the outside world. I saw Ruki sitting next to me. "Do you do this all the time". He asked. I shook my head. "No. But when I'm bored I do this and read a book". I said. He looked at me. "Whats your favorite book". He asked. I smiled. "Snow White". I said. "I love the part when the prince kisses the girl and she wakes up". I said. I felt someone put there hand on mine. I looked up at him. He was smiling. "...Thats my favorite book too". He said. I stared at him.

Jacob hated reading. He would always take my books away and would tell me to go play outside with him. I never really wanted to but I just do it anyways.

I looked down. I pulled my hand away and crossed my arms. I didn't really felt comfortable people holding my hand. It reminded me of when Jacob held my hand to see staff with my gifts.

"So...you like reading". He asked. I nodded. "Ya. I love reading. It's probably my favorite thing to do". I said. I had a vision. I had a vision of my aunt Rosalie holding me when I was a baby. They said she would never let anyone touch me. Not even my parents.

I looked at Ruki. "Why are you asking me what I like". I asked. He smiled. "Because you are fascinating". He said. I just stared at him. Jacob would never tell me how fascinating I was. Only beautiful...but then I realize he never meant it. Never.

I looked back at the window. Rosalie wasn't there anymore. I breathed. "Really". I asked. I heard him chuckled. "Well. Your beautiful. Your fascinating. Your perfect in any way. How can I not". He said. I played with the bracelet that Jacob gave me. Jacob would never tell me how fascinating or perfect I am. He would just change me up and make me be perfect.

"Well. I'm making dinner. What would you like". He asked. I sighed. "I don't eat". I said. He gave me a confused look. "What do you mean you don't eat". He asked. I just realized what I said. I cleared my throat. "I mean I'm not hungry. I'm fine". I said. I played with the bracelet. I almost told my secret. Dammit. I breathed. "You should come eat. It'll make you feel better". He said. I shook my head. "No. Trust me. I'm fine". I said. He sighed. He put his hand on my shoulder. "Please...it'll be great. I promise my brothers they won't bite you". He said. I closed my eyes and breathed. "Whats the harm". I asked. I saw him smile. I still didn't feel like smiling. I was afraid what he was going to say when I smiled. Then he walked out the door. I breathed and looked back at the window. I still didn't see Rosalie. I sighed and went down to dinner.

I went inside the door and saw the Mukami arguing. I sighed and sat down. "Guys. Keep it down when were at dinner. There's guest here". Ruki said. I looked at the food. I was afraid to eat it. What will happen.

I just played with my food for a while. I was still not shier if I should eat it.

"Aren't you going to eat". I heard. I looked up and saw Ruki. I was about to say something but stopped. I saw a vision of Jacob. He glared me. "Ya. Aren't you going to eat Renesmee or should I say Yui". I heard him say. I looked away. "sorry. I'm just not hungry". I said. I heard Jacob chuckle. "that's not only why. You also can't eat because you are a half vampire. You have to stick those fangs in blood. Because you know who you are. A monster". He said. I growled. I picked up the plate and threw it at him but he disappeared. I cried. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU JERK". I yelled and ran to my room.

Ruki POV
I got worried. "what the hell was that". Yuma asked. "who was she talking to". Kou said. I looked down at my plate. are you hiding something from me Yui'.