Chapter 1

Yui POV

I woke up. I had the same dream as before. About the war between my family and the vultori. I have a big secret that I never told anyone...Well...i'm not suppose to tell anyone it. I'm a half vampire. My mother and father is Bella and Edward Cullen. Jacob had to take me somewhere safe since the plan didn't work. I was given too Seiji for protection. I think he was cool at first..until I was sent here with these stupid vampires. Everyday I'm tortured by them drinking my blood. I just want to be with my family once again.

"Hey pancake". I looked up and saw Ayato. I gotten used to him appearing randomly...and there's another thing you should know about me...my real name is Renesmee.

"It's about time your awake. Reji wants you to come to breakfast". I rolled my eyes. God he is so annoying..and he tried to kiss me when we were at the lake last time..ugh...I wish the vultori could kill him. He walked out. I pulled the covers off me and walked to my drawer. I pulled out my clothes. Then something fell. I looked down and saw my mothers letter. I sadden. I picked it up landlocked at it. I touched my necklace that she gave me at night. I opened the locket and saw the picture of her and my father. I smiled squeezed it but not too hard so it won't break. I remembered when me and my mom was in the tent with everyone.

(Past)

I looked at the necklace that just been given to me. "This means more then my whole life. Thats how much I love you". I looked at her. "Tomorrow I'm going to need you to stay with Jacob...and no matter what...even if I tell him..he has to take you somewhere". I felt tears coming out of my eyes. I didn't want to leave her. "Hey. Hey baby it's alright. Your going to be safe...always".

(Back to reality)

And thats what I did. Be safe. Died my hair blonde so they didn't recognize me. I also cut my hair so they wouldn't recognize my features. I also had to get contacts so people wouldn't see my eyes change colors. I had to become a new person. I even has to get a new name which is Yui. That was all I could of think of. It doesn't sound to special but I had no choice. It was the only way.

I walked down stairs to the dinner table. Saw everyone eating. I walked to the table and sat down. I looked at my plate. It was egg, bacon and ham. I gulped.

Since I'm half vampire I can't eat. I don't know what really happens when you eat food but I think it doesn't taste as good. If your human then you would taste the flavor but not for vampires.

"Yui. You haven't touch your food. I'm getting a little worried now". I heard Reiji say. I looked at him. "You haven't eaten since you came here. Plus the blood we have been taking from you. You should eat". He said. I looked down. 'Why does he care about me. I thought I was nothing but just some food desert'.

Reiji POV

I started getting worried. I started growing feelings for her. I love everything about her. But since she came here she never ate anything. She just played with it a little then gives it back to our butler.

"I'm fine. Just lost my appetite". Yui said. She's been saying that since she first came here. I need to talk to her.

"Are you sure. Do you want to talk". I asked. The boys stopped and looked at Yui.

Yui POV

What is there to talk about. I'm probably going to die soon..alone. I stood up immediately and threw the disgusting food. I tried not throwing it was hard so it won't make a crack. I hate everything. I hate myself. I hate being here. I hate being alive.

"WHY DO YOU CARE. YOU ALWAYS POISON ME AND ALWAYS RUDE TO ME. WHY DON'T YOU JUST DRINK ME DRY ALREADY SO I WON'T BE A BOTHER TO YOU GUYS ANYMORE". I yelled and ran out the room.