⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

lets take a second to enjoy this gif and the quality also two steve imagines in a row #gotiago

also two steve imagines in a row #gotiago

"you're getting stronger, y/n!" steve grunted, your hand around his neck as you pinned him down.

"would you even say stronger than you?" he laughed and pushed hair away from your face

"not even close." he twisted your arm around as he pinned you down, feeling slightly out of breath.

"hello? we're all still here, this is getting gross!" tony yelled out with his hands cupped around his mouth, causing a blush to appear on your face as steve helped you up.

"get a room." tony whispered as you strutted past him, "careful mr. stark, your jealous streak is showing." you giggled, watching him begin to stutter while you made your way over to steve.

dinner time came around, we were all laughing, you could practically feel tony's eyes burning into you and steve.

"so, when are you and steve going to announce you're together?" thor bluntly asked, making everyone look towards the two of you.

"oh, um-" you had began to speak, but tony interrupted, "y/n is in her twenties and cap is like, a hundred years old, that's gotta be illegal." tony snickered, everyone lightly chuckled but stopped when they saw the look on both of your faces.

"we aren't together." you said in unison, looking at each other and then back to your dinner, it was about to be a long one for sure