⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Bucky promised you some new underwear

He picked you up after work and you headed into town just in time to get to your favorite lingerie shop before it closed. The manageress was preparing to shut the shop for the evening when she saw you hurrying across the road towards her. We she was sure you were heading for her shop she politely held the door open for you

"You two are lucky, you've just caught me. It has been slow all day and I'd let the other staff go early and I was just about to close up and go home myself." she said closing the door behind you. "Tell you what you take your time and look around. I'll put the closed sign up and star the closing up duties." she added.

You looked through all the sexy outfits and it didn't take you long to find an outfit both of you liked. Bucky took the outfit to the register while you went in search of some black hold ups to finish the outfit off and then joined him there.

"I think you are going to look gorgeous in these" said the Manageress to you holding the basque up in front. It looked like she was trying to imagine you dressed in it.
"Why don't you try it on before you buy it?, you want to make sure it fits after all?"

Neither of you knew what to say. A stranger asking to see you dressed in lingerie is not some thing that happens everyday. Lets face it lingerie is not just underwear but underwear made for sex. Bucky looked up at you who had avoided eye contact with as you walked to the changing room

As a few moments passed you poked your head out looking at Bucky "can you help me with the hooks Buck."
Bucky stepped behind the door. You looked fantastic. The basque nipped in at your waist creating a slightly hour glass figure and your tits were pushed up to make a small cleavage. The bottom of the basque ended on your hips.

The matching thong was really tiny and must have only just covered your pussy . With a little encouragement you slowly turned around to reveal your back view. Your gorgeous backside slightly parted by the thong's material. The black lace of the sheer black stocking tops finished half was up. His eyes followed down to the black leather boots, which you had been wearing when you entered the shop, really finished of the outfit. His jaw dropped at roughly the same speed as his cock rose.

Bucky knelt down in front of you. Gripping your legs as he opened them exposing your pussy and lifted them so he had full access to you. He kissed your lips lightly before bowing his head into your crotch to find your clit.

You groaned as his tongue rolled across it. You covered your hand over your mouth as he took your pussy lips in his mouth, it wasn't long before you reached an almost noisy climax, biting down on your hand and gripping the back of his head and grinding on his face into your soaking pussy.

Let's just say, many trips to the store was made after that one time.