⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

pairing ☽˚⁀➷。 sub!thor odinson x dom!fem!reader

summary ☽˚⁀➷。 you catch him watching you

word count ☽˚⁀➷。 1522

warnings ☽˚⁀➷。 voyeurism, mutual masturbation, mommy kink, degrading, mentions of slapping, riding, oral receiving (female), restraints

authors note ☽˚⁀➷。 this is for @navegandoaciegas maneater challenge + this was fun writing, its my first dom!fem fic but i think i most definitely will write more of this type of content. PLEASE REBLOG MY TAGLIST IS ENDING ON JULY 10TH PLEASE FOLLOW @dulceslibrary AND TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN I POST 18+ ONLY,, feedback is appreciated used the "please, mommy" prompt

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

What if he were to watch you touch yourself? He pictured you sitting down, cross-legged with your long, dark hair covering all the essential parts of your sleek and naked body.

Both of your hands would be folded together between your legs, hiding your precious pussy. You would then lean back, relax, rest your head back on the wall behind the bed headboard and slowly start touching yourself. You take your hair strands and gently stroke your shoulders and chest, like a feather. You arouse your nipples with soft brush strokes from the ends of your hair strands. Your nipples are extremely erect and hard with goosebumps. You wet the tips of your fingers with your tongue and roll them around their circumference while gently blowing on them. You hold both your breasts tightly close to your body with both hands.

You then take one hand and slowly run your index finger down from your breast to your thigh. You go up and down your soft inside thigh with slow and Paisley shaped movements. You look downward and slouch a little to get comfortable. Then you start slowly touching your wet and swollen clit. You're still caressing your breast nipple with your other hand and strands of hair.

You hear a noise in the background. Where did it come from? At this point, you don't care. You're so focused and intent on getting off, you don't care. You proceed to touch yourself. You are incredibly wet and happen to look up and see a glimpse of yourself in the mirror. You think to yourself 'I look good and especially good when I do this. If only Thor was watching me, that would be exciting for the both of us.'

You insert one finger deep inside you while rubbing and massaging your outside clit with the base of that finger. You are soaked and hot. You are so wet that you want to taste yourself from your fingers, so you oblige yourself and indulge.

You hear that noise again. This time it's a little louder and a little closer.

It's him, watching you from behind the curtains. You see, that his pants are down and he's touching himself also. You're furious that he's hiding from you, but it turns you on even more. You spread your legs further apart to expose your swollen and glistening pussy to him. And you start rubbing harder and faster. You roll your eyes back in ecstasy, but try and keep them open to glance at him and yourself in the mirror. You're about to cum but decide to speak out "I know you're watching me. If you come from behind those drapes, we can cum and watch each other together."