⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧ ˚𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

He quickly managed to find his way up his skirt and noticed the top lace part of your stockings that were showing

He quickly managed to find his way up his skirt and noticed the top lace part of your stockings that were showing. "I like these.." He said. He continued to stroke and tease. You thanked him and smiled as he put his hand up your skirt and explored, You sat next to him and could see him getting hard. You were getting excited too.

For Anthony, the most sacred goal was to please you. He had made this clear from the moment you met. You looked around and he tapped your thigh, signaling for you to open your legs slightly. You knew that he could feel how wet my thong was. With one hand, he placed two fingers very deep inside of you.

He hooked two fingers around so that your g spot felt pressure. He held it there and gave you the most piercing glare as he held his fingers in place. You moaned a little, covering your mouth fast and without warning he began to fuck your with his fingers, hard and fast. It was like he was drilling you, I had never felt anything so intense in my life.

You couldn't help but shut your eyes and bite hard on your lip as he finger fucked you like a machine and didn't tire. You felt the most deep pressure as you gripped the bed and came like you never have before. You felt yourself gush. A little at first, then a lot, until you realized that you were starting to squirt all over Sam's hand.

He looked down under the dark table and watched you as he worked his fingers over your clit and pussy, making you cum multiple times. You felt the most powerful contractions in my vagina, over and over. You reached new levels of pleasure through his touch; he knew exactly what buttons to press and how to satisfy you without you ever having to communicate it.

This was the start of a sexual encounter you would never forget and, although you felt a little embarrassed about the mess you had made, how would you tell the workers at the restaurant that there was already a spill on the carpeted floor when you hadn't even gotten your drinks yet.