⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥-𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐫˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

warnings— cheating, showering, passionate sex, metal arm kink, massage ,, 5k+ words

masseur!bucky x oc!mari // this is from my tumblr account @/balenciagabucky

Arriving on time at the downtown high-rise, she located his listing and buzzed his apartment

Arriving on time at the downtown high-rise, she located his listing and buzzed his apartment. The harsh snap of the door latch unlocking made her jump, but she soon had the presence of mind to push the door open, and walk through. As Mari waited in the lobby for the elevator up to the top floor, she was starting to have second thoughts about this whole adventure.

Her best friend had talked her into having a massage session. June was Mari's closest friend and confidante about all things, including the ups and downs of life, especially their two decades of married life with their respective husbands. It took quite a bit of convincing from June that Mari would be assured a perfectly relaxing, pleasant time. She had already met Bucky at one of June's parties, and had spent quite a bit of time at that party chatting with him. He seemed so open, interesting, and generally great to converse with. She also found him physically attractive for an older man, and he was definitely worth meeting again, although June's arrangement to meet him for a massage was maybe a bit too wild. He had a metal arm that sparked an interest, it was different to her but she was curious how was it possible to be a masseur, with an arm like that. Nevertheless, she resolved, after a lot of convincing by June, that it would be fun.

The elevator opened, and she entered. It started its slow ascent, with Mari its only occupant. The elevator seemed to take forever, giving Mari time to think collectively about troubles at work, with kids, with relatives, so on and so forth.

As the door slowly rolled open at the top floor, she sighed deeply, and had resolved she was going to put all those problems aside, and have a good time. June had assured her Bucky was very safe and very skilled, he knew how to use his arm to benefit his work. Besides, Mari knew how nice he was from the first time they met. Mari, being somewhat modest, was however a little concerned about being practically naked in the presence of a strange male, whether he was a professional or not, she consciously chose female physicians wherever possible, because of her modesty.

But June had assured Mari "Everything will be covered." Mari thought it very odd, though, how June said this with a strange smirk on her face. When Mari continued to show some doubt, June said, "Oh go ahead and enjoy your self for goodness' sake! How often to you get to put aside all your troubles for two hours to just enjoy being alive?"

"Two hours!? Isn't that a long time? " Mari asked, even though the thought of being with Bucky again was intriguing to her.

"Believe me, it will go by like no time, and you will find yourself wanting more. I am arranging this for you because I am your friend and I know you need this." Mari recalled these words as she left the elevator, to further reassure her self that June was probably right.
She lightly rapped at Bucky's door. Shortly, it quietly opened. He stood half behind the door and said, "Please, come in". His voice sounded warm and inviting, and Mari's impression of him as she walked past him was that he was better looking than she could remember from the party. Mari walked by him, giving him a sideways glance and smile. While passing him in the front hall, she noted the subtle scent of aftershave, possibly Tom Ford, her favorite. She walked to the center of the apartment and gave a quick look around, but wanted badly to turn back to check out Bucky more carefully.