⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧ ˚𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

this is a small rewrite from one i did on tumblr

fingering, overstimulation, voyeurism, i think thats it

you were so used to sam working late that pleasing yourself was a second nature

you were so used to sam working late that pleasing yourself was a second nature. anytime he would text you saying the usual. "late night mission" you knew how your night would go. you'd come into the apartment you two share, get take-out, take a shower and hop in bed with the tv on, by the time he got home you might be up typing on your computer or asleep. and everynight, he would come home, kiss your forehead and then your cheek and then take his shower, warm up the food, and then hop in bed with you.

today you wanted to change up your routine, you missed him touching you but knew that he wouldn't be home in time before you got too needy, so it was up to you. You put on the black and pink lingerie he had always loved seeing you in and sat on the bed, in the dresser beside you, was a pink vibrator, you grabbed it and turned it on to a low setting before sliding panties over and setting it on your clit.

biting down on your bottom lip as your hips bucked forward, thinking of your man, how undeniably sexy he was, how if he was there at that moment, he would call you a good girl, stroke himself, make you suck his fingers and say his name constantly. it was as if those multiple vibrations were taking over your body, you leaned back against the headboard, leaning your head back and moaning out a string of curses but it wasn't enough.

you slid two of your fingers into the cave in between your legs, causing yourself to shift and moan louder, it wasn't until you opened your eyes, you stopped due to you seeing a figure watch you at the doorframe. you looked at the clock, it had been 15 minutes since you first started.

"i-i you were on a mission." your fingers still inside of you, you pulled them out slowly and just stared at him, getting even more turned on.

"turns out, we didn't need to stay as long as we thought." he walked towards you and sat down next to you. "oh, don't mind me, continue, i know you want to." he said as he took your fingers and placed them in his own mouth, tasting you. "mmm, sweet"

you watching as he pulled the fingers out before you handed him the vibrator and placed your fingers on your clit, rubbing the sensitive dud in circle motions, the moans escaping your mouth. he kept his eyes on you closely before he slid one of him own fingers into you. "such a good girl..." you closed your eyes and smiled as he called you that, you loved hearing it. "how needy are you, how bad did you miss me?" you opened your eyes and looked at him in his as he brought his forehead to yours. "so bad, i missed the way your fingers would go in and out of me like that, the way you would make me cum over and over." he kissed you passionately and pulled at your bottom lip. your mouth formed into an O shape as you felt yourself close to you orgasm.

"baby, i-" he tilted his head and down, watching his own fingers slide in and out.

"what is it, huh, tell me." the friction of your own fingers and his was causing you too go crazy. "im gonna come." he smirked softly and looked at you, helplessly arching your back for attention and the need to release. "you want me to let you come? go on, release for me."

soon you released all over his fingers and your own thighs, he rubbed your clit slowly before you took his hand and tasted yourself. he watched you and you noticed his bulge growing in his pants. once you pulled away and he shook his head. "you will be the death of me." you let out a soft laugh from his comment before getting up and pulling him into the bathroom, turning on the shower.

"just don't die before round two."