⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐞˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Chris packed a fat bowl full of skunk weed and passed the bong over to you

Chris packed a fat bowl full of skunk weed and passed the bong over to you. You didn't seem to know how to hit it.

"Ever smoke from a bong?" he asked.

"No, only joints." you replied, inspecting the apparatus warily.

"It's like this, just put your mouth in it, and suck on it."

You both laughed for a second after he said "suck on it."

"Okay then. I'll try." You said as you brushed your hand down your arm and placed your lips inside the bong's chamber and started to pull.

He couldn't resist the urge to peek down your robe as you did so, too, and got a full view of your lovely tits, pointy nipples and all.

"Here, I'll light it." he said, sparking and touching a bic to the bowl.

You were pulling hard on the bong and the water bubbled fast. Smoke flooded up the chamber and the instant it reached your lungs, you pushed the bong away and harshed out bad, coughing out smoke and wheezing.

"That's okay. Not bad for a first hit." he told you and patted you on the back.

He figured you'd make a quick recovery, but instead you kept coughing for about fifteen more seconds so he grabbed a cup of mint tea he had sitting on the desk, passing it to you. After a labored sip of it, you felt better and laid back on the bed.

"Want another hit?" Chris joked before killing off what was left in the chamber and bowl.

"I kind of feel it already." You kicked off your slipped and got all the way onto the bed, lying flat on your back beside him.

"Just wait. It'll hit you harder in a couple minutes. It's creeper weed."

"Creeper?"

"Creeper. It creeps up on you. Takes a few minutes after smoking to get high."

He packed and took another hit while you laid on the bed, staring and giggling at him. Your eyes becoming redder and redder

"Wow, you're really good at that bong."You said, marveling at his prolonged pulls of smoke from the chamber.

"Thanks. You're really good at-" he stopped speaking when he caught a glimpse of something he didn't expect to see. You had curled back your legs, bending your knees, your open robe exposing the entirety of her nether region. From where he was sitting, he could see your bare pussy. Lips and all.

He couldn't help but stare in awe at it. After a few seconds, you realized what he was staring at and closed and crossed your legs and blushed.

"Oh my God..." She said, giggling, your eyes watering from embarrassment.

He had no idea what to say so he took another hit from the bong. When Chris finished, he put the bong down and looked back over at you. You were still giggling and had your legs crossed, with your hands down over your crotch.