⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

pairing ☽˚⁀➷。 sugardaddy!sam x fem!reader

word count ☽˚⁀➷。 1,062

warnings ☽˚⁀➷。 sending pictures, business meeting, making out, female oral receiving, cuddling, sugar daddy

authors note ☽˚⁀➷。minors dni, 18+ content, 18+ blog

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

It had been a rather tough meeting that day - a little too warm, a little too much work, that kind of thing. Negotiations were tough, and most in the room were demanding - all of them against him, or so it seemed.

You were so different - he was intrigued by you. It was difficult to keep his mind on matters at hand - you were absolutely gorgeous, and the picture you sent to him proved that. Sam was in the middle of a meeting to open up another hotel in the city, possibly the biggest one he'd have all month and you sent him the most distracting photo ever.

Wearing his favorite color, in his shirt that was clearly too big for you, but underneath it he could see the outline of the lacy black thong you wore. The pictures of you in different poses. The meeting adjourned with a resolve to continue the next day. Impulsively he scribbled a quick note and slipped it in her hand as they were leaving the boardroom "Y/N"

A few minutes later he packed up his case and left the building. As he walked to his car his mind was consumed with thoughts about you and the treat he was about to give to you.

"I missed you," you said, almost in a whisper, as he walked into our bedroom after the meeting.

Your voice was loving and warm, the eroticism of the moment heightened by a slight rasp in your voice. He paused to admire the woman he loved and had missed.

You were kneeling on the bed,  legs spread slightly. Your hair was down, framing your face and your beautiful [color] eyes.

He walked across the room, putting his hands firmly on your hips. He drew you close and you laid your arms around his neck. You touched your foreheads together, grateful to be.

"I missed you too," I replied. "You're a fucking tease you know that right?"

He could feel your warm breath on his lips as you drew closer. You kissed gently. As he moved his hands, slowly up your back, pulling you closer, your lips parted and your tongue darted across his. He kept gently caressing your back as you kissed more-and-more passionately.

He drew your waist to his so that you could feel the arousal through his pants. You let out a quiet moan.

He began playing with the skin on your thighs, almost tickling you, but not quite. He ran his hand up the inside of your leg.

You drew a deep breath.

He laid his open palm on your mons, pressing his fingers onto your warm, thong-covered sex. You moaned loudly as he felt your wetness, rubbing your labia and clit.

After a while, he broke away. You bit his lower lip lightly as you tried to stop him, but gave way as he ran his hand back up your side. This time, taking the shirt with it. He pulled the shirt over your breasts, grazing your nipples with his thumbs, and over your head and cast it aside.

He kissed your cheek, your jaw, your neck, your chest, and, finally, your breast. He ran his tongue in circles around your nipple. Occasionally licking it, kissing it, and sucking it gently into your mouth. All the while he pulled your hips to his as you wrapped your hands around his head, moaning in encouragement.

After he reluctantly pulled away from your breast, he gazed into your [color] eyes. They betrayed lust perhaps as much as love at this moment. You greedily grabbed his belt, loosened it and his pants, dropping them to the floor.

You laid back on your bed and pulled him with you, back into your embrace and your kiss.

As you continued to kiss, your tongues mingling, occasionally nibbling on one another's lips, you pressed your wet crotch into his. You ground against each other like you had before he let you first please him, before you had exposed more of yourselves to one another.

Your moans became more pronounced and you bit firmly on his lower lip in pleasure.

"Please," you said. "I missed you so much, daddy"

He shook his head. "I want to taste baby, you teasing daddy like that? I should at least be able to taste my diamond."

He lowered his head first to your neck, then your breast, then your stomach. He breathed on to your inner thigh, drawing a short gasp from you. Then, finally, he pressed his face against your panty-covered sex and drank in the sweet taste of your arousal.

For a while, he licked your labia and clit through your soaked thong and ran his hands up and down your splayed legs. Then he pulled aside your thong and traced his tongue from just below your vagina, along your swollen, wet lips, ending at your clit, which drew a loud cry from you, who was clutching the sheets tightly in your fists.

Unhindered by the thong, he focused his tongue on your clit: rubbing it with the broad surface of his tongue, flicking it, sucking on it. As your moans and cries grew louder, he placed his middle-finger at your entrance. He could feel it pulsing, drawing him in.

"I missed you so much!",  you exclaimed as he penetrated you with first one, then two fingers.

He continued to pleasure your clit and thrust his fingers into your pussy quicker and quicker. You released the sheets from your stranglehold and grabbed his head, pressing him into you.

As you orgasmed, you cried out his name loudly. Your legs spread even wider, your hands clutched his head firmly, and your pussy clenched around his fingers. The evidence of your pleasure was smeared all over his face and soaked his fingers, as he began to lick just above your clit, where you were less sensitive, bringing you down from your high.

She sighed with content and pulled him up next to you.

You turned your head and kissed him, to his surprise, tasting yourself for the first time.

"I missed you," you repeated.

You cuddled and talked and kissed, catching up and making up for lost time.

You chuckled when his hard penis graced your hip and left a trail of precum that had accumulated during your play.

"Don't worry," you said, "we're not done yet, daddy."