⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

You wanted him

You wanted him. He wanted you.

"We, Can't." you said. he nodded.

"We can't." he stated.

Both approaching each other.

The ache in your core was impossible to ignore as you saw the heat and lust in his eyes. Lust for you.
It was like a magnetic pull as you lips found his. Your hands raking his clothed back as his hands gripped your ass, as you pushed yourself up to sit on the dryer as he stepped between your legs. Sam kissed down your neck and circled his tongue around your chest sucking on your nipple through the wet fabric making you arch your back pushing your breast against his tongue. You yanked his head up and pressed your mouth to his. Sam pulled on the wet shirt tugging it over your head and tossing it into the laundry sink.

You grabbed his hand, dragging him to the bedroom. Your body was covered in goosebumps as you felt the softness of the sheets beneath you. Sam kicked his wet pants off as he settled over your body. He kissed his way down your neck and focused on your chest giving it some attention. The feeling causing you to arch your back and tangle your fingers in his hair. Your body was cold but felt hot at the same time as he kissed you.

You ran your fingers down his chest and into his boxers taking a hold of him as he slipped his fingers into your underwear. No one had ever found your "spot" so fast, he circled your clit with his index finger growling at how wet you were.

"So wet. fuck." he growled sucking on your neck as he slid his finger into your entrance making you cry out. You needed him. Now.

You pushed his boxers down and he quickly kicked them off as he kissed down your stomach spreading your legs as he added another finger.

"Sam please!" You begged.

He moved himself settling between your legs, "Tell me to stop at any time and I will." he said before he slowly pushed up inside of you.

"Oh my god" You moaned as he pushed further. He grabbed a fistful of your hair and tugged it sending a bolt of pleasure down your back. You pushed up to meet his thrusts feeling him hit a spot deep inside you that threw you closer to your climax. He reached down between them and circled your clit and growled in your ear, 'Let me feel you come."

Your climax crashed over you so hard that you let out a cry in ecstasy. Sam felt your walls squeeze around him and felt himself hit his climax.

He looked at the naked girl lying next to him, what had he done?

You looked at him, his toned body, what lay beneath the grey sheet, you felt yourself getting turned on again. he must have known you were getting turned on again, He leaned over and trailed kissed down your neck, down your chest and continued down beneath the sheets. Not breaking eye contact.

"What are we doing?" you asked closing your eyes in pleasure.

"We are enjoying the touch of one another, while we can." he said kissing your thigh.

The front door slammed. "Hey! I'm home!" His daughter called.

You froze.

"Bestie? hey I'm gonna jump in the shower really quick and then we can eat ok?" She called walking to the bathroom in the opposite part of the house.

"Shit..shit. Sam shes home." You hissed as you felt him between your legs. You covered your mouth with your hands as you felt him kiss your inner thigh so close to your core, then move upward.

He was beneath the sheets driving you wild while your best friend- his daughter- was on the other side of the house showering.

You looked down and his eyes were locked on yours. He continued lapping his tongue slowly around your clit but not touching it.

"Fuuuuck." You moaned out arching up to feel some type of connection against your clit. Sam stopped teasing and pushed his mouth over your clit and sucked on it.
You felt yourself go over the edge as he brought you to your pleasure.

"Sam!" you hissed as you felt yourself orgasm, grasping onto the pillow above your head as you squeezed his head between your legs.

His head popped up from under the covers a moment later as he wiped his mouth.

"You better hurry before she gets out." He breathed making you spring up and grab for anything to cover yourself with as you bolted down the hall to the bedroom.
You grabbed a clean shirt and some sweatpants from her room just as she exited the bathroom.

"Hey dad." she greeted Sam as he walked into the kitchen looking like he had just showered. He had changed into a loose black shirt and plaid bottoms.

"Hey sweetie." he greeted.

"Want some pizza?" she asked as you sat on the couch with your slice.

"No thanks, I just ate." he declined looking at you who almost choked on your food.

"Hope it was a good meal because I am starving and plan to eat most of this pizza myself." She said grabbing a drink from the fridge.

"Oh it was very...very.. good." he said looking directly at you.