⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐝˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"A mortal like you, your delicate body taking the lustful fury of a Thunder God driven mad with passion? always controlling you, always careful not to damage you, always, until I can fuck you with all my power, make you scream as my cock slays you

"A mortal like you, your delicate body taking the lustful fury of a Thunder God driven mad with passion? always controlling you, always careful not to damage you, always, until I can fuck you with all my power, make you scream as my cock slays you. As my cock ravages you until you beg for mercy.... can you beg for me Y/N?"

Sunddenly, in obedience to the command, Thor flipped you onto your back. Once more his cock ploughed your cunt with no restraint, no hesitation, no gentleness. You felt your orgasm charge forward to meet his new assault; only one man had ever mastered you, and that man was fucking you now. "That's it, you like how your god splits you in two... showing you no mercy... taking my pleasure of you, just to leave you broken... and aching... Cum with me, Y/N... l when you spend, I will fill you with my lightning, fill you with my thunder..." Further words became impossible as you felt yourself crest. You cried out in a gutteral, wordless voice, both a plea and a thanksgiving at the same time. You felt Thor's cock spew his seed inside you, his warmth spreading through your belly.. you came again, convulsing on his cockshaft, milking it of every last drop.

Thor rolled off you, and you collapsed on the ground, sweaty and sore from your satiation. You thought briefly, with a tinge of sadness, of how much more you would enjoy Thor's lovemaking if he was a willing participant, and all the delightful things you could do together. Sighing deeply, You turned to Thor and he began.

"Now sleep, my love... sleep, and remember only in your dreams how no other man can satisfy your lusts but me.... dream, and know that now and forever, you belong to the God of Thunder."