⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

He leaned in, his breath puffing against you, then his tongue slipped out, and slid up you slightly parted lips

He leaned in, his breath puffing against you, then his tongue slipped out, and slid up you slightly parted lips. You let out a growl as he ran his tongue up and down your lips, tasting the juices, then he parted your seam with his tongue, and slid inside. His right hand was down, stroking his iron-hard cock

He slobbered over two of his fingertips of his left hand, then slid them down. He felt his fingertips make contact, you growled with pleasure, and he ran his fingertips over and over your twitching asshole. He quickly buried his face back in your soaking pussy, licking eagerly, tasting the juices of your arousal, wanting a face full of juices. You grabbed his head, pulling his tightly against your box as his tongue went up, licking at your clit.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes, there, right there, oh fuck I'm so close, keep licking me, Bucky, oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum."

He eagerly did so. He felt your body begin to buck, your legs tightening around him, keeping him pressed tightly against you.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, feels so...yes, yes, yes, so good, so fucking good."

You felt your pussy start spewing juices and he growled into your soupy box, his cock erupting. You let out a loud howl of pleasure, your body shook, your juices coating his face, as he growled into your pussy. You kept your pussy tight against his face, mopping him down as you rode that glorious crest, until you slumped down, your body twitching, as you felt your orgasm start to ebb.

"Fuck, Bucky that was so good."

"I never said I was done." His breath hitting your sensitive clit

You knit her fingers into his hair, he slid his hands under you ass, and began to kiss the insides of your thighs, working his way up till you could feel his warm breath again and his tongue caressing your pussy, sliding his tongue in and out of you like a soft, wet cock, drawing your wetness up to your clit, gliding up and down, round and round, slow-fast-slow-fast, as he french-kissed you there with increasingly wild and passionate abandon, ever faster and harder, building, building, building.

"Please, please. Please. Bucky, I can't, I can't take it, its too much." You leaned your head back, eyes watering as tears began to flow and you shit them tight, panting and trembling on the precipice as he continued to ravish you, probing you over and over, kissing and licking your pussy.

You didn't want to finish, but you reached the place where you had to let go, and with a muffled groan you began convulse and shake.