⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

pairing ☽˚⁀➷。 cottagecore!ari x fem!reader

word count ☽˚⁀➷。 1,472

warnings ☽˚⁀➷。 public sex, crying, rain, thunder and lighting, anal, oral receiving (male)

authors note ☽˚⁀➷。 minors dni, 18+ content, 18+ blog

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

It was hard to explain what was moving through your mind, through the fogginess of the recently orgasmic multitudes she had experienced. He was draped across your body, both of you, slicked with sweat from the furious intertwining of limbs amongst the moans and groans. Ari's weight was nearly unbearable after a few moments as you came back down from your drifting cloud, bringing you acutely aware of the tender marks upon your body, placed by his hands and his lips. Your hips burned from the painful strain he placed upon you over the hour, and your hands feebly pushed at his shoulder.

"It's going to rain." You said, your voice a crackled hoarse whisper seeping from a scream torn throat as you looked to the sky above, darkened clouds starting to encroach on the starry night.

"We're not done yet" he grunted after a long moment, pushing himself up with his hands in the grass that was crushed and flattened from their lovemaking, the fragrance of nature springing up around them to mingle with the scent of sex. He moved then, pulling you up with him as he stood, the faint sliver of moonlight reflecting upon his frame.

You couldn't help but watch him; the play of muscle highlighted by the silvery caress of the light the moon casted upon him, as if seeing him in a violet haze of darkness that compounded the animalistic nature within him. He didn't say anything more; instead, he simply turned you about, his body pressing against your back as you felt the stirring of him hard against the soft curve of your backside. A gentle guide, a push, directing you forward, one step, then two, ever present with you as he led you from the tree line in the little meadow you had found for themselves.

Soon you found yourself bathed in the warm air of summer, the cicadas kicking up their song in the distance, only to die off as the sound of rolling thunder grew closer and closer. They stopped suddenly, his hand tightening upon your shoulder as his lips suddenly brushed against the shell of your ear.