⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧ ˚𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

pairing ☽˚⁀➷。 andy barber x fem!reader

word count ☽˚⁀➷。 1403

warnings ☽˚⁀➷。 fingering, bookshelves, packing up items, laurie catching you and andy, divorce mentioned, name calling, those three little words

authors note ☽˚⁀➷。 no bc astro bby this was a perfect addition to the do you dirty series, and it was hot af bc now im mad i don't have an andy, miss astro, miss vice president of the lbhf, please, stop killing me

Laurie had left the house for her run as you and Andy went by the house to grab more of his boxes. She had no clue either of you knew about the events of what she's done but soon she was going to be in for a rude awakening. She didn't even know you had tagged along with Andy to grab what he needed so you could move into your own place.

It seems that one thing would always lead to another when you were with Andy, he could never take his eyes off you but the moment when he got his hands over you. His office space wasn't huge but the couch and bookshelves made it feel like it was the biggest one in the house. Andy already had you against the shelf as was on his knees, toying at your sensitive bud, within the first twenty minutes of packing items up.

He looked deeply into your eyes then he raised his slippery fingers to his lips and slowly put them one at a time into his mouth, sucking your sweet nectar from them. He stood up and leaned closer so your faces were almost touching and drew on your shoulder. You turned to face him and you kissed, your lips soft and yielding, your mouth opening to his. He broke the kiss before you wanted him to and whispered, "I think that if you wanted to, we could have a third."

Your eyes flicked into his, your wetted lips were still slightly parted. You looked, like she had looked all morning, slightly terrified and about ready to laugh. He held your stare with a serious look and moved his right hand back down to your lap. He looked deeply into your eyes as he slid his hand from your knee up your inner thigh, moving your short skirt up farther and farther with my wrist until he found your sweet wetness once again. Judging from the soaked condition of your skirt back and your pussy, this whole scene was making you wild with want. His middle and forefingers glided into your hole and pressed against your G Spot as his thumb resumed circling and stroking your clit. Your eyes closed and you inhaled sharply, your breath hitching several times. If he weren't already in love with you he would have to watch out as he realized he was falling more in love.

His hand was halfway up your smooth thigh, but his cock was completely hard and straining at the crotch. You looked directly into his eyes, searching. He met your stare, calmly and smiled at you. He didn't think he had ever wanted a woman so much.

His hand crept slowly towards the goal line. He began to feel in control and slowed down, easing the pressure of his hand to gently stroke your inner thigh, moving his palm and fingers back and forth in soft circles. And leaned into your ear and said huskily, "You're a good girl to be here for me like this. I'm going to give you an orgasm sitting right here in this office. You can make as much noise as you want, but I'm not going to stop until you cum all the way - all over my fingers."

His index finger brushed against your pussy and continued until it pressed against your soft lips. You jerked up in your seat slightly and inhaled sharply at his touch and he continued to press against your lips. You shifted your legs around and spread them further, lifting your leg slightly and moving your right leg toward him to open yourself to his touch. His finger pressed in between your lips at this movement, and he immediately felt the heart and wetness of your cunt flow across his fingers and palm.

You heard the front door open and you began to frantically look around.

"Just relax, I'm here for you. It's just Laurie. You just stand there and enjoy this... you're so sexy, I'm going to give you something that you've never had before. Just relax and enjoy the feeling." He drew out the words "relax" and "feeling."

You made a little noise and he leaned forward and kissed your cheek as his middle finger slid up and down between your wet lips. He moved his finger slowly to the full extent, rubbing across your clit with his fingertip, circling it gently, then gliding down between your lips, past your vaginal opening into the space between your pussy and your asshole, pressing gently into that sensitive area then drawing his hand up again to caress your clit.

He moved his lips from your cheek and you turned your face to him and you kissed deeply. You grabbed his wrist with your left hand and pulled it urgently into yourself while your right hand grasped his bicep and pulled his upper body into your kiss. He knew you were into this, so he rewarded you by suddenly jamming his finger into your soft pussy to the hilt. You moaned and exhaled into his mouth as you kissed. He inhaled your breath, breathing your air as he pressed his middle finger fractionally farther into your wetness. He used his thumb to tease your swollen clit. You moaned louder into his mouth and pulled harder on both of his arms. He began finger-fucking you harder and faster, taking care not to use too much arm action, so you wouldn't be noticed. He realized you had been kissing deeply for a long time and might attract attention. He broke the kiss.

Your eyes were shut tight but when your lips parted they opened and you looked at him. Perceptibly your grip on his arm and wrist loosened. You were losing your passion and becoming aware of her surroundings, the woman who could step in the room at any moment. He held your gaze intently. "No, Y/N, you had it right, I've got my finger up you. I'm fingering you, Your skirt is pushed up to your waist. You feel the air on your pussy? Feel that?"

"Uh-huh," you whimpered.

Right at that moment, Laurie walked in. A loud gasp escaping her lips. The two of you turned to her. Your eyes widening but Andy never removing his hand, he smirks and turns back to you, pausing his movements before staring into your eyes and starting again.

His finger slid back and forth, his thumb plucking your hard clit. "You like seeing me finger you in front of my ex, so wet and so open. I can feel you wanting this. You are so bad. I want you to cum all over my hand," his thumb plucking faster and faster at your engorged clit, his finger sliding faster and faster, his voice chanting into your ear. Laurie stood outside of the office, by the wall, embarrassed and heartbroken.

Your eyes widened and you let out a short, animal, burst of air. He slid his index finger into your next to the middle and made a "come here" motion inside your cunt, gently raked his fingertips across your sensitive G Spot, his thumb never stopping the strumming of your clitoris. Your legs convulsively widened a fraction, then clamped together hard around his hand and wrist. Your left hand again yanked against his wrist, pulling him into the vice-like grip of your thighs.

"Oh my God," He sighed, more for you than for himself, "Oh God yes," He whispered directly into your ear. "Cum baby, be my good little whore and let your slutty pussy cum all over my fingers."

You made a noise like "Oh," and your thighs clamped together. Your pussy closed completely around your  fingers as you spasmodically grabbed at his wrist with your other hand. You closed your gorgeous eyes and your body jerked silently for several seconds before you began to relax and breathe once more. You inhaled deeply, held it, then let it out slowly.

Your thighs relaxed, your hands let go of his wrist, your pussy released both his fingers and a flood of wetness in a torrent. He leaned into your ear once again, kissing behind it and smiling as he whispered 'I love you'. You kissed him and grabbed the boxes as the two of you walked out the room and Andy handed her the divorce papers before closing the front door behind him.