Chapter 13

As the sun rose in Hyannis Port, the phones in Jack's headquarters were going off the hook and Bobby sat in the middle of it all staring at the same newspaper that had been handed to him when Ethel woke him. 

The article showed photos of Jack and Jackie embracing at Onassis' funeral, Jack holding Caroline and Jackie getting into Jack's car that evening. His brother was sleeping with not only his employee, but a woman who could loose the entire race for him. 

And Jack had not a care in the world when he walked into the headquarters, whistling, looking like he'd slept on the plane, he greeted several of the employees and then stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Bobby. "What?"

"You tell me." Bobby threw the newspaper done.

"Shit..." Jack murmured as he picked it up, reading it.

"You canceled so you could go to your fling's ex husband's funeral?!?"

"She's not a fling, Bobby! I love her!" He glared.

"Love?!? Do you even know what love is?!?"

"It's Jackie. It's me and Jackie with Caroline and all of our other kids. Sitting together watching the sunset and I could care less if that's here or at the White House!"

Bobby stopped and stared at Jack. He knew he was actually in love with this girl. He'd never spokoe like that about anyone else. 

"You...you really do love her."

"Yes. And I'm going to marry her. I know I am."

He sighed. "Can we at least make you president first?"

Jack smiled slightly. 'Yeah."