Chapter 15

Spencer's POV: 

"You are?" I said then I ran to him and hugged him "that's so great Zolo I am happy for you!" I said and the others gave positive responses too and then Sammy spoke up "that's great Zolo! I'm so happy for you but why didn't you tell us before?" "he was embarrassed because others think it's a defect like my defect I have 2.... things." he gestured around his front and Zolo looked at him "you didn't have to do that Anu..." Anu bent down and picked Zolo up "I know I didn't my little Zulu I love you you know that." he nuzzled Zolo "and I will always support you even if I mention something that mortifies me." Zolo hugged him and said, "I love you My Jackal Guardian." Anu hugged him back and I smiled happy that they were so made for each other then I took another picture for the collage portrait that I was making for them. Then we all went to bed and as I laid with Tiberus he nuzzled me and I kissed him and he kissed back "I'm worried about later. Will someone hurt the babies growing inside of him?" "Babies he's carrying twins?" Tiberus asked "I used my powers to see how many and he is carrying quadruplets" Tiberus looked shocked then he smiled "your gonna tell him aren't you?" he asked slyly I nodded and walked to Anu's door and knocked Zolo opened the door "let me guess you used your powers and are about to tell me how my baby is?" I nodded and said "you're carrying 4 babies and you're about a month pregnant" his jaw dropped open and he said "Anu did you hear him?" "yes and I'm so happy!" came Anu's reply. I hugged Zolo and he hugged me back "thanks for telling me, bro!" I smiled and nodded And then we all went to sleep and the next day we went to the park some bullies tried to hurt us but after Terra broke a large stick with ease they ran away with their tails between their legs "that's right you'd better run you, bullies!" Terra called after them and turned to us Sammy wrapped their arms around Terra "please try not to injure anyone  unless you have to..." they said and Terra smiled "I'm always going to defend my friends even if you might want me to do it peacefully all I can do is try." then Storm spoke up "yep I would do that too." Lawrence smiled and clacked his beak as he had lost his voice the night before "yep Birdie I will try to keep you out of harm" we spent the rest of the day having fun and talking and having fun.