Chapter 8

Spencer's POV:

Tiberus hugged me tightly and comforted me by singing a Russian lullaby and I slowly calmed down "you take every precaution I know Marionette is near and I would stop you by getting your attention you recognize me as your Alpha when your feral and will listen to me so I know you can be safe." I hugged him tightly and Storm said "Spencer you wouldn't hurt anyone I can tell that even though I just met you today." I smiled and thanked him in a quiet voice then Zolo said " I'm going to make lunch I know you cook Tibs do you want to help me?" Tibby shook his head " Spencer needs me right now so I will next time." Zolo's nodded then tugged on Anu's paw " Ok ok I'll help you my kitten." Anu said smiling Zolo half dragged him into the kitchen and everyone went downstairs and we started playing minecraft while we waited for the food to be cooked when we heard a commotion and we ran upstairs and Zolo was holding his paw out to us his eyes blank unfocused and empty with a grey rat with Blazing orange eyes standing there and Anu standing stock still "who are you?" I asked when the rat spoke Zolo said them at the exact same time in disturbing harmony "you should know who I am Tiberus Valesheart." I gulped as the realization of who was in front of me was.....

It was Terry Queezon Daren's Father and the true criminal behind the gang that has hurt so many