Chapter 30

Spencer's POV:

I stood at the window watching the realm and its inhabitants but I wasn't looking, my brain was overloading with memories "Spencer." Tiberus called softly I turned around and hugged him tightly "Hey it's ok. It's your memories isn't it they are stressing you out." I nodded and kissed his forehead and we cuddled then Tiberus pulled me to the bed and laid me down on my stomach and started giving me a massage which felt really nice and I purred as Tiberus chuckled and once he finished he proceeded to massage my chest and I purred when he finished I detransformed and we cuddled "You knew that would calm me." I told him he chuckled and kissed my nose "I love you but I could tell that you needed to detransform." I giggled and we kissed  then Anu spoke "I think we should return to our world because even though Spencer and I reside here we don't do so as mortals and well you two need to not stay here while your still mortal and Zolo and I have kids... I am just going to wait till Zolo wakes up before we go back." We nodded and went back to cuddling and Zolo woke up and we went back we appeared in Zolo's backyard and we went inside and Zolo picked up one of the babies who was as dark as Anu. "Anu I want to change Alexis' name." "To what?" Anu asked "I want to switch around her middle name." "What's her middle name?" Tibby asked "Claudette." Zolo said "that's so sweet!" I said Anu and Tibby looked confused Zolo started to explain "when we were younger we had a female baby sitter named Claudette and she was the nicest person ever she ran out of money to move to england to look after her mom but  the head of the Glen family asked her to be his secretary and she got accepted into the Glen family so did her mom and she was so grateful." "I remember how she told us that she would write letters and we still get them and we write back too and its just very nice." I said then I facepawed "Why do I sound like that?" I said "I don't know." Tibby said "Portal fatigue." Anu said "you will be tired for a bit and that is a common thing." Zolo spoke up "I think we all need to sleep." Tibby nodded and we went to my house and we cuddled in bed soon falling asleep when I woke up Tibby was gone but he came into the room after a bit carrying some toast for both of us I smiled and we are and when we finished Tibby kissed me and I kissed back when we broke I giggled and nuzzled him then I looked outside and groaned it was under a blanket of snow. " it is mid November." Tibby said then memories of my late Grandmother from my dads side started to surface and the hollow empty spot that I felt when I was stressed came back I knew Tibby would never know if I don't tell him he had snuck up behind me as I had walked to the window and he placed his paw on my sternum where the spot always was "Its here isn't it? I know you feel something Zolo told me because he knew you wouldn't." "I'm sorry i-." Tibby interrupted "You dont need to apologize I understand you didnt want me to worry you know how I worry..." he hugged me and I held his arms and he murred "... And you were only looking out for me and I find that super sweet and cute." I leaned into him and we cuddled and got ready for school which hopefully would be uneventful.