Chapter 11

Tiberus' POV: 

After Zolo stopped crying he made clear why he was crying " I was so happy to see you they  were happy tears." He said smiling "I know my love" Anu replied " I was worried about you but I can see now that your safe." They held each other and I didn't want to ruin the moment but I had to tell them what I knew even if it would make everything worse but not here " Guys can we go to my mind I need to tell you something but it's just easier to show you." They nodded and we went to my mind it was a wonderful, inviting warm library " I love it Tibby!" Spencer said gazing with wonder at the library that representing my mind it was neat organized not organized chaos like Zolo's was but neat orderly my positively and negativity came around the corner they were coloured the same as Zolo's but looked like me "hi" they said simultaneously then they laughed and my Positivity said "your showing them?" I nodded "good but don't keep the door open long he might get out." Negativity said I nodded and let them to an out of place door in the far wall there ws light here but it was more shadowy "this is the darker arts of your mind?" Zolo asked "no this is where my fears reside like the dark parts of your mind also don't scream or make any sudden moves when I open the door also this is the door to the operation room that Dr. Falter did what he did to me." they nodded and I opened the door and they looked socked at who was inside I closed the door and they all asked me a single question "Dr. Falter is Terry Queezon?

hello everyone sorry for the late chapter again but i had to d a bit of replanning but all is well now so bu bye and as always Stay True to You!